MLK Day



Another man, that was too young to be taken away from this country
...Martin Luther King...who was guiding the masses of people to understand...the plight of the Black Man and Woman...without the use of arms and brutality...yet, that was how his life ended...through the assassination...we, the people, still don't understand how to do this...witness, the most unimaginable think that came out of trump's mouth...

Words to the effect of 'even if you are dying, come vote for me'...in the Iowa caucus...'it's the best thing you can do'...you see, kids...it is all about him...not you...'he says he is going to court for you'...he is wrong...he is going to court for himself...anything to show diversion...of course, I could go on and on...and on...but, I am talking in futility to the forevers...they are blinded by the orange light before them...well, you get what you pay for...in this case, who you vote for...

The NFL playoffs...the 2 I pulled for...won...the Pack whupping of the Cowboys was stunning...in Dallas, where they rarely lose...well, they did this time...and the former 'America's Team' will be cleaning house...again...something tells me, that Bill Bellicheck, is being serenaded to come save this sinking ship...and the Lions in a squeaker over the Rams...BTW, another very poorly officiated game...gawd, even with replay, they screw the games...I thought that LA shoulda taken more 4th down chances...

Today the other game on the scheduled Sunday docket will be played in Buffalo...delayed by the snow...the Steelers at the Bills...and the Monday niter, Eagles at Tampa...JCC, really...but the Bills can be the best in the league, when they...fire on all cylinders...

The Iowa Caucuses...the problem for the republicans?...having to stomach a trump win...he is leading, in the polls...but, c'mon people realize what that foo is...here I go again...talking to the wall...the part to watch, is if Nikki Haley does indeed push ahead of DeSantis of Florida (DF)...they are meeting as I write this am...

Just saw a pix of the Banyan Tree in Lahaina, taken 2 days ago...it survived...gosh, I loved Lahaina the way it was...wonder what will happen to that cherished land?...

The Hawaiian Brunch at Roy's was cool...food great, and the ambiance, terrific...Boss even had the singer sing her happy birthday...I think she had a very festive day...

Stats are out on the Peacock game...huge numbers...imagine if the game was played on regular TV...would have been off the charts, due to the interest in that one...yup, I would not pay to watch...

The vid of the Buffalo people shoveling all the snow out of that stadium...as it was snowing...was mind blowing...er snow blowing...and an act of Daffy Duck...so frustrating...too bad the Bills are not situated in San Diego...where it never ever snows...

OK, we are off to the desert for a bit...so, my posts will be spotty, kids...bear with me...I will fill you in as I can...my fav Eagles song?...'I Can't Tell You Why'...

Comments

Popular Posts