Labyrinthine Leaning



The Horse sees things that we all see, the only possible difference is that I write about it...take the semis in D-1 Football
...the match ups were extremely close...Michigan was better than Alabama...but, it took OT to prove it...and WTH, was that last play of the Tides in OT?...after 2 timeouts, and THAT'S what they came up with?...deserved to lose...and then, the Dawgs surviving against Texas...seemingly had it, and tried in vain to give it back to the Longhorns...listen, all you old school defensive coordinators out there...why you insist that rushing 3 or 4, and sit back in prevent...and then get picked apart is the best D...you are off your rocker...anyhoo, it is Michigan vs Washington for the Natty next week...in Houston, of all places...

Ducks humbled Liberty...the team that should not have even been in the mix at all...c'mon, BSBCS, get a grip on things...did NOT see any of this...you know, on the links...thought I would get back for the 2nd half...got home just in time to see Bo Nix, smiling and toting a trophy about...hey, BTW, the last season of the PAC 12 was better than most...perhaps, the best...think about this...UO lost twice, their only losses, to the possible Champ...12 teams in, like next year, and it could have been match 3 for the title...

On a very serious thing...the collision in Japan, of a passenger jet and military plane...while landing...the flames were extraordinary...engulfing the passenger jet, but reports say that all 379 people on board got off safely!...all 5 on the Coast Guard plane were killed...thinking...379 on board ONE JET?!...this a day after that 7.5 earthquake on the island...

Pivoting...yes, the mighty Horse, coached by Barney Fife...did win the consolation trophy in my FF league...kudos goes out to him and the men...he celebrated with a Ding Dong Cake, as he is reportedly on the wagon...not all good news, as I did fire AJ (Bottom) Dweller as GM...a nationwide search is going on as I write...

Perhaps, in Michigan...that is where all the good football is happening...as my ongoing small city surprise is going to go there...drum roll please...the town of Petoskey...population of 5,877...nestled on the southern shore of Little Traverse bay, a bay of Lake Michigan...it's name comes from the petoskey stone, a fossilized coral...well now, this was originally the stomping grounds of the Odawas...the injuns...in their language petoskey means 'where the light shines through the clouds'...of course, then came the religious zealots to save the indigenous peoples...thank you...and the trains...and the rest of modernization, that we all love and cherish today...right?...

Is there a better word to say, after seeing or listening to ludicrous things that someone might do or say...than 'whatever'...?...'shut up', is 2 words...'you're an imbecile' is ah, 3 or 4...'get a life'...well, def 3...or, my fav CC saying...'you must be talking out of your arse, because your mouth knows better'...13 words...of wisdom...

You know when you alter your pix on Facebook...there is this little box at the bottom you check, so it doesn't go out to everyone...and so, I did the change...forgot to uncheck the box...and now, my bloody pix is out for everyone to gawk and laugh at...I am a foo...

The lifeline of the golfing world...the GHIN...what all golfers refer to as the great equalizer...my subscription ran out on the 31st...seeings I don't play any T's anymore...well, the ones that use it...why am I paying for it?...I could just keep my own scores and that is that...I am officially...in limbo...

I was going to list my top 5 songs of the year...and NOPE, can't think of a one, let alone 5...can you?...

Posted that I used to peg my own Levi's back when...mom wouldn't....chalked up where, cut off the denim, and then used the sewing machine and bam...so many peops recalled this style...thought I was cool...

This seems like a Sunday...it isn't, but it seems like it...

Comments

Popular Posts