Happy New Year!


2024...here we come
...alas, the Horse was down and out by 9...and now, up at 1:30...in the New Year...as per usual, we watched all we could from the pixels...ie, from Nashville...who were those 'stars' anyway?...the country ones I like were nowhere to be found...ended up most of the time watching the sillies on CNN...oh well, it was fine...ah, where were the fireworks?...saw none of that...the Ryan Secrest telecast?...weren't many of those 'singers' lip syncing?...Milli Vanilli?...

I have a clue for the NFL owners and their drafts for quarterbacks...think real hard about who your backups are...as they are the ones that finish off the season...14 of the top 18 teams, are using backups as I write...something like that...even with all the protection the QB's get...it ain't enough from getting hurt...it is a brutal game, kids...

I can not even fathom to tell you how noisy it is in the city (town?) this am...people all over...still...yelling, screaming...whatever...and I have my window shut...in the bedroom, it is open...you who live in the suburbs, you would be going crazy here...I am...and I don't...this is truly bizarre...now, the bloody sirens...

The Ducks play Liberty at 10...right in the middle of my golf...gosh, I am going to be a zombie out on the links today...and the semis are later on...do hope that UDub can pull it off...

That refereeing crew that I wrote about yesterday, is reportedly getting a lot of flak...thing is, it needn't be all of them...just the white hat...investigate him...'inept' or 'taking a bet'...?...

Took us 4 hours to dismantle and restock our Xmas decor...Boss talked me into saving our tree for another year...6 of those plastic big boxes fits them perfectly...we are...back...to...normal...if...that...is...ever...possible...

Our treat for the nite, was the viewing of the flick 'Maestro'...Bradley Cooper and Carey Mulligan...really, I had no idea about the make up of Leonard Bernstein...the leads, both did great...the film?...OK, but did go relatively fast...if true, Lenny was one messed up guy...or is that bi?...


It is 2;10 and it is still wild as hell down below...'Wine, Beer, Whiskey'...no kidding...

Shark attack and a kill off the coast of Maui...the other side...ah, Paia...been there...nasty waves...a surfer...was the victim...egads...we try to stay outta that water...it is their home 'turf'...

7.5 earthquake hit the central part of Japan...major tsunami warning out for the country...

Taking a wild guess...you did NOT expect to see my blog waiting for you...



Comments

Popular Posts