Whistleblower



You have heard someone being called a
'Whistleblower'...right?...it's a person within a company, meeting organization, or political arena...who calls out some incidents of maliciousness...or improprieties...have you ever seen as many that are termed that, as there are for the trump regime?...whistleblowers...plural, like many plural...regime?...I struggled with that...it is most near a dictatorship...or a mob boss...

Gosh, I  know I am repeating myself...but, how on earth, can there be people in the US that still support that crook?...trump...guess it is the white power thing that still exists in the country...but ya'll need to wake up, he is using you...he believes none of that...he will do or say ANYTHING to get into power again...ANYTHING!...

The FBI told Congress that we are getting mega threats...we, the USA...from Al-Qaeda, ISIS, and Hamas supporters...against Jewish businesses, schools, and synagogues...and more...USA in general...online threats...according to Christopher Wray, he said that there were more blinking red lights (of caution) than before 9/11...be aware, kids...be aware...

Tonight, another republican debate...4 peops, minus donny...if these, or any of them, are to be taken seriously...they should shift their attacks...from each other, to trump...are you listening, Nikki?...leave hootenanny alone...nobody cares about that foo...get down and talk realism to the nation...how bad orange is, and he should be dropped for the good of the country...do it!...

The pixels...did you watch DWTS?...I did not...ever since they fired Tom Bergeron, I quit them...yes, I did once, and the voice of Juliane Hough, one of the hosts, was so annoying...she is a great dancer, but the voice?...hurt me ears...who won?...one of the Chmerkovskiy Bros...again...

Channel 79...on your Sirrius/XM dial...has the Xmas songs on...as I alluded to yesterday, I have started the listening pleasure of the season....it's there for your wants...funny, as I did hear Holly Jolly Christmas...

Speaking of the season...we are going to see the kids...and are to hang an Xmas tree...to kick them off...thus, today is my last golfing one til next Wednesday...can hardly wait to see their eyes as they see the lit up tree...this is a good thing...wait, a great thing...

Norman Lear...101, has died...he was the producer of many great TV shows...none better than the ground breaking 'All in the Family'... a jewel of that era...

I have so much to talk about...the College football 'Bowls'...which I will get into later this month...another example of wagering...as the pools are out there to...well, you know...one example...the Holiday Bowl here in San Diego...at Petco Park...where there was jubilation that USC was picked for it...then totally deflated, when the embattled Lincoln Riley, the HC, announced that the QB Caleb Williams, would NOT play...

Speaking of fantasy...my HC Barney Fife, is battling to keep his job...in a must win this week...to make the playoffs...one win will do it...rumor has it, Barney has been smoking 3 cigars a day...which tells me, he is working hard...now, if we can just get him out of the slammer...

Comments

Popular Posts