Thank YOU Note Day



How was your Christmas?
...ours was just fine...a time in the pool...hot tub...some football...ha ha...and then a din din out at our friends, the Dude's and Susans...wonderful meal and time...TG for Uber, or Lyft...as some of us were over-served...a big THANK YOU to them!

This is 'Thank YOU Note Day'...another one of those lost arts...the invent of the computer, cell phones, and any other bluetooth wonder...the writing and sending of the Thank You's are history...some still do...most not...I love the written ones, nevertheless...however, I leave that to the Boss...my handwriting is absurd...like a doctor's but I am not...people may think scribbling...'didn't they teach him cursive in school?'...not sure if they do now...get them on a keyboard as fast as they can...

A whole week without golf...what am I going to do with myself?...ah, yes, back to my Rachel Maddow book...it tests my ability to analyze and think...and does take me back to the 1930's...the Fascist movement and the dreaded...Nazis...yup, here in the USA...the dreaded dismantling of the Jewish people...or, maybe it wasn't dreaded...certainly NOT in Germany...we don't value life as we should...then and now...

Speaking of that...an attack on US forces, meant a return shot at the dissidents in Iraq...just this last few days...I think the drones are a terror to all...every once in a while, I will see one roaming about the hood...peaking in the windows of the couple of thousands who live in the immediate area...

NFL...as they finally finish their regular season, it's that time to name who is in and out of the playoffs...I laugh at the 'experts' who said that the 49ers are the best in the biz...as they got manhandled by the Ravens in SF last eve...

3 bowl games today...JCC...ie, Kansas vs UNLV...both these teams have been on the skids, seemingly forever...so, congrats they get to play an extra game...

For youse keeping score...there were and are no presents under our tree...or, the Festivus pole...don't cry for me, Argentina...

Wrapping this up...ha ha...I want to Thank YOU for reading me...and if you want to regift me, feel free...

Comments

Popular Posts