Nativity Scene



Many spend hours and hours of preparation for the decoration of their home...for the Holiday Season
...for some, they go a bit deeper into their personal religious beliefs and stage the Nativity Scene...OK, fine...to each his own...unless, someone complains to the city...ah, what?...personal rights...I get angry thinking that just some ONE can effect the change...'take it down!'...it happened again this year...listen city council, it is NOT your decision to make...do you make the person who has a million lights up, take them down?...

It happened in Iowa...albeit at a local fire station...an atheist group called for the dismantling of the Nativity Scene...protest all you want, but leave it be...we all have beliefs, well, some none at all, and we all should have our rights...but NOT having each other's taken away...

Religion...always a hot topic and one that probably should be left out of a dinner conversation....but, the Horse RESPECTS those who have their own religious beliefs...I have many times fidgeted with the concept...and am not closing the door on it...the way man and woman are...there seems to be a higher power that exists...dang it Horse, don't go there....stay in the sports and political worlds...

Rudy Guliani...yea, that bloke...has the same disease that trump has...cantstoptalkin...it's a bad one...and in his trial about his blatant accusations of two voting counters in Georgia, he has been advised to not only shut up, but NOT take the stand...and another one, bites the dust...soon...

I talked yesterday about Draymond Green and his out of control antics on the floor...the NBA did step in and suspended him INDEFINITELY!...is that a reference to infinity?...as you know, I am a GS fan, and I would like to see a season suspension...one thing is to curse at the refs, but to harm other players, it is unacceptable...the last casualty, Phoenix Sun's Center, Jusuf Nurkic, said 'this brother has a problem'...indeed...

Foodies be aware...In N Out just opened in Idaho...the story is, there was an 8 hour line to get at 'em...they are good, but, oh my...8 hours?...and Boss found an article about them pork chops...comparing the way to cook 'em...says that the air fryer is the ticket...which we will try...there must be a way...perhaps, this one...

Did finish 'Killers of the Flower Moon'...3 1/2 hours looooonnnnggg...but, the ending was worth it, I reckon...the 3 main characters should, or might, win something for their acting...I am biased, but the gal who was the Osage was the best...

This phenomena of Taylor Swift...not sure if I have seen anything like this in my lifetime...maybe Elvis...Marilyn Monroe?...JFK?...sad, to add, this, trump?...well, in a different way...the Beatles?...am I missing someone?...

So....I have this complex audio/video system...that is triggered by SONOS...and have a Samsung 'Smart' TV...and have this DVD player, that won't connect to the system...today, my good friends, I am going to try to get the damn thing to sync...my record player does...so, it should be able to do this...I, the mighty Carnac, see hours and hours of frustration...no swear words allowed...

Don't even try to tell me how the stock market works...it is doing just fine and whatever trump says otherwise, he is ultimately full of it...all the time...every time...and he looks it, too...

The way I figure it, we have 11 days 'til Christmas...when we will be rockin' around the Christmas tree...

Comments

Popular Posts