It's a Marshmallow World




Morning, kids...for some reason, and here we go again...I awakened to this song in my head...no kidding
...'It's a Marshmallow World'...in the winter...right...well, the only marshmallows we shall see on the ground here in SoCal, is like gray...certainly, not white...snow?...right...wrong...yet, I could not recall who sang this Holiday song...seems like it may have been part of that Phil Spector Christmas Album...featuring Darlene Love and the Crystals...

It was written in 1949 and for goodness sakes...1st recorded by that 'White Christmas' guy, Bing Crosby!...I don't think I have ever heard his version...really...of course, like many Xmas songs, covered by many, many artists....ah yes, Dean Martin had a wonderful rendition...yet, I think Darlene Love's was the best...

To finish that up...the weather report for the next week here...rain...dude...that can't be...what is it to be where you live?...snow?...sun?...anything but...rain...'but we need it'...if I hear that one more time I'm gonna scream!...

Lordy...the stuff that comes out of you forever's trumps' mouth...in his revivals...'that immigrants are going to poison the blood of the country'...which, is a mere copy of what Hitler told Germany back in the 1930's...wake up, people...you must see thru this delusional foo...

OK, the PDX Blazers...cuz they hosted the GS Warriors, I watched last nite's game...they are not that bad...well, they have lost 7 in a row...they have 3 above average players...have NO identity...what are they running?...and then there is Golden State...a far cry from just a few years ago...seems to me, they are about to be traded away...going to start over...the new GM, Mike Dunleavy...really, that guy...that son Cris played against...is in over his head...we shall see...but they are on the BOTTOM of the west...

You know, I thought I had heard about everything...to some degree...but this ketamine?...that Matthew Perry died of...nope...and the wife of the dancer Hough, craniotomy...something like that...nope...there are things in the medical field that I have no idea about...still, I reckon...and these different gummies for weight loss?...nope...BTW, when I type gummies, the auto correct says dummies...

Meds...fill me in...why would anyone want botox when you are in your 20's?...50+, I can see...sort of...but in your 20's?...I don't see...

Hey, all you who like the dating show 'Farmer Wants a Wife'...season 2 is coming up...in 2024...the host is Jennifer Nettles...did you ever see the show, 'Hee Haw?'...well, it is not like that...4 cowpokes a choosing...so, it's more like the Bachelor on steroids...

Off to Singing Hills...

Comments

Popular Posts