Enuff is Enough



I am an unabashed Golden St Warrior fan...well, fanish...so, to speak
...have enjoyed their free flowing movement on O, and daring to care D...with the duo of Curry and Thompson, leading the way to many victories...Coach Kerr, with his mild mannered guidance of 20-30 year olds...not an easy task...however, there is a flaw in the system...and it has got worse...

Draymond Green...a terrific voice, off the court...but, a menace on...and it once was just occasionally...now, it is common place and near...terrifying...he has been booted thrice this season...and judging by last night's action...it is almost criminal...as he found a way to smash the Sun's Center in the face...recall, at the beginning of last season, he punched out his own teammate...no where in this sport, shall this type of behavior be accepted or dealt with lightly...

The Warriors should suspend him...and I know the league will...give him another chance?...I dunno, kids...

Speaking of Native Americans...we did rent the flick 'Killers of the Flower Moon'...having read the book, I can see it does follow it some...well, mostly...give yourself 3 and 1/2 hours to watch it...DeCaprio and DeNiro, are the leads...which adds to the intrigue...even though, these two guys will get much acclaim for their performances...the book is better...BTW, at $20 to rent, not cheap...thru Apple TV...

At this date, you are now pushing the limit to get your Xmas gifts delivered by Christmas...this according to the mailing sites...we are not exchanging this season...seems kind of out of the spirit, huh...I just may break the rule...shhhhh, don't tell the Boss...now, if I just had an idea what to get...I got none...you'd think after 49 years, I would...

Overindulging?...is that even a word?...a $500 stop at Costco yesterday...we have meats, wine, and veggies to last until Xmas...and I got the new Grisham book...geez, I do not like reading 2 at the same time...but, I have the time, if you got the beer...wait, that was a commercial...sorry...and yes, we got some more, bone in pork chops to test out...we will not quit, until the shoe fits...what?...

I know you have been wondering this...when is the Winter Solstice?...

Gotta run, the course is calling my name...'Now on the tee, Crazy Horse!'...

Comments

Popular Posts