A Holly Jolly Christmas





Normally by this time of December, I have been a rockin' to some of my fav Christmas Music
...not yet, this year...don't know why, but just haven't...there is a mood to it, just not yet...perhaps, after seeing the kids and their kids, our grand kids...will change me up...this is my favorite time of the year...so, c'mon everyone, let's have A Holly Jolly Christmas!...

Not sure of the 1st to sing it...but I recall Burl Ives...then, the next best is by Alan Jackson...there are lots of others covering the classic...and yours may definitely be different from mine...

A stark reality here...the cooking of pork chops...we failed miserably last eve...followed to a T, Sam the Cooking Guy's recipe...and it was inedible...totally...I have asked this in the past...some have said they had a great recipe...but it was, and it remains a secret...to prove I am not a real Cooking Guy...I know there are grades of beef...like prime is the best...is there such a thing for pork?...prime pork?...I fail as a purveyor of meats...and am longing for a ticket to edible pork chops....other than at Morton's...

I don't like spiders and snakes...my end to yesterday's blog...who does like spiders and snakes?...

I took a poll yesterday, of what the people thought of the FSU exclusion out of the Final 4...and 75% thought it was unjust...ah, the poll had 4 in it, nevertheless, a poll...

Tree time...how many of you out there...still put up a real Xmas tree?...in lieu of the fake one, that the Horse has...we used to, when we lived in the PNW...the real tree...but, it now is a long gone thang...

A thought came to me brain, in the evening...alas!...eureka!...a thought!...that I would throw a dart at the USA map, and then feature that city...on Tuesdays...so, here goes...and the city is in Pennsylvania...Milroy...talk about your small town...population 1,522...said to have a lot of bars and restaurants, and considered to be conservative...a retirement community...the town was named after Henry Milroy...before that, was known as Armagh Township in 1770...settlers called it that, as many were immigrants from Northern Ireland...this town is highly republican...duh...77%...egads...and how about this...they have NO ZIP CODE!...yet considered a Census-designated place...happy trails to you...

Comments

Popular Posts