Wisdom



As we survive these 70+ years on this earth...and this could go out to you all...who have done the same...the query beseeches the seemingly ageless gift of
WISDOM!...does one have it?...how do you know if you do?...thinking back to my younger days, I bequeathed most everyone older than me, as having this quality...in some form...they have been here longer than I, so they know the 'ropes'...are there really 'ropes'?...or did the longevity have mostly to do with luck?...

Some might say, especially in my younger days, that it had an immense amount due to the supreme power...that their faith was the reasoning...perhaps...scientists go with the theory of genetics...that your genes were the factor...your parents lasted along time on this planet...thus, so may you...of course, you have to be a Pac Man, and avoid all the pitfalls...some say LUCK...as the many diseases that are generated, passed you by...WARS...being a military person...regardless of the cause...you and I are still here...do we have WISDOM?...

One that doesn't and has been here even longer...is trump...he showed it in the court room yesterday...and then after, as he babbled on after being stuck on a truth chair...even you forevers, do you believe he has it?...you may be protecting your wealth, as trump won't tax you...or you are very white, and you think he will accentuate your skin color...don't come at me with the evangelistic side, you who think that Christians rule...he is not one...

BUT, he is not one with WISDOM...have you ever heard something that he has said...or worse, done, that has shown anything even remotely doused with WISDOM?... no you haven't...and yet, there you go...backing him...I don't get it...never will...

I rest my case...

There have been people in the past that have shown it...this WISDOM thing...JFK left many cases of it...with mind blowing speeches and deliveries..."Ask not what..."...you know it...or Prez O'Bama, at times suggesting that we knew better...MLK, with this guidance of resurgence of the Black race...non-violently...FDR, guiding us out of a World War...that appeared to be the one that may end us all...Einstein, who thought in ways that all of us didn't...the list goes on and on and on...and on...but does not have trump in it...

Moving on...

College hoops have begun...basketball...and the ladies best, got beat right out of the gate...LSU...hmmm...and the guys...Oregon beat Georgia...too bad, this result was not football...and, the Beavs somehow took it to Linfield...I watched much of this on the PAC 12 Network...really, it was on...at least 4-6 inches taller per man...was OSU...does this count?...

Today I pack for the PNW...Boss already has...man, I have to search for my blue jeans...seriously, have not worn any long pants for over 6 months...maybe longer...probably a year...somewhere are my sweaters, too...I know I have gloves...somewhere...you see kids, I live in shorts, tees, and flip flops...I kid you not...

This was a line that emerged yesterday...'he acted like a petulant child'...really do we ever grow up?...or, does he?...

Hey, I have noticed many people with tats....you know, Tattoo You...dang them Stones...and wonder...ponder...think...can they be removed?...mom stays...but, the latest gal might need to be...I have seen some that take over the entire body...well, I think entire...seems to me, a lack of WISDOM...but, I could be wrong...call it impulsive...?...as you know, I wanted a PEACE tat...question...do the tatters deaden the skin, first?...

The Horse did get the new Taylor Made Stealth 2 driver...love it...and this came out today...Kirkland is coming out with their new driver...wonder who makes it?...Costco rarely makes bad decisions...

Has anyone seen my HC Barney Fife?...don't even think he showed up for yesterday's loss...hungover from the nite out with the Gals' Brigade...

Just another 70 degree day here in the hood...

Comments

Popular Posts