The Trial


Too bad this one is not televised...The Trial
...the ongoing trump fraud trial...as donny himself takes the stand today...in Manhattan...something tells me this is going to be volatile...and will test the patience of the judge...enough so, he may have trump arrested and plopped into jail...ah, to cool off...maybe I am wrong...but, this will take a huge precedence in what donny can get away with...

Dem polls...and not Democrats...as trump is leading in the key states, at this date in the prez race...you know, I have said all along, it is too early...way too early for this stuff...but news agencies have to write about it...they have to sell...really, it is OK...just don't make too much out of it...there is some very key court thangs that are going to happen...one, real soon...

Should Prez B continue on?...that is a Q...his age is the number 1 item...man, donny is 77, too...and all a facade...but really, if the nation wants him...oh my...the Horse sees a different front runner for the Repubs in a year from now...when it all shakes out...Nikki Haley...mark my words...the Demos?...could be someone else, too...Gavin Newsom?...maybe...there is a long way to go...

Pivoting...

The upcoming trip to Oregon...our roots...and the change in the USC Trojans...the DC got the heave ho...kids, it's all about talent...their D has been really shaky...so, of course, the coach goes...look back at all of HC Lincoln Riley's teams...great O and shabby D...this one team, is no diff...of course, I am setting up the Ducks to be overconfident...never ever do that...depending on the weather source one has, the rain may be there....in Eugene for the match...rain coat is included in my apparel...

The Gold Gloves for the MLB were announced yesterday, and dang if not 2 Friars won 'em in the NL...Ha Sung Kim for utility and Jr for RF...we play good D...not exactly sure who votes and what the criteria is...but, man, I tell ya, 3B Machado is simply sensational...as is CF Trent Grisham...D is NOT our problem....pitching, ah, relief pitching...is...hear me, AJ?...

'To be honest with you'...ah, don't you just hate that?...does that mean you never are honest with me, normally?...but, this time...yea, this time, I am going to be honest with you..now I forgot what I was going to say...oh yea, I am confused as to what time it is...even though I changed all the clocks..back...honestly...

The Israel/Hamas War...is there a winner is this?...stupidity started it...serious waste of lives...these killers should pay the price...but, the entire region?...this is real hard situations...deadly, inhumane, disastrous...the words and descriptions go on and on and on...

I love the original Sonny and Cher songs...they were infectious and melodic at the same time...nothing better than 'I Got You Babe'...yes, I saw them perform at the Salem Armory...like in '64 or '65...about then...

Turned on the tele after dindin last eve, and dang if there weren't some KFam on the pixels...enough...I call ENOUGH!...no more, nobody cares...put them on some pay for view thang...anywhere but not on regular TV!...

Perusing through some college hoops games today...and saw this gem...the Oregon St Beavers are hosting the Linfield Wildcats...ah, what?...anything for a win, guys?...c'mon...

Time to hit the links, kids...

Comments

Popular Posts