Shiver Me Timbers



As the one eyed pirate declared while out at sea
...'Shiver me timbers!'...well, I dunno kids...the Horse has gone bonkers...why or how, this came into my brain...is beyond my comprehension...I'm certain I thought it, when trying to watch the new CNN show 'King Charles'...ah, Gayle King, and Chas Barkley... Charles...it was turrible...what were they thinking, when they came up with this concept of 'journalism'?...I guess that's what it is...had to turn it off at halftime...yup, that bad...to use a quote by Lonzo Ball's daddy, 'stay in your lane'...

The passing of Henry Kissinger at 100 years of age...the Sec of State for 2 presidents...most notably for Richard Nixon...he was once thought of as the extreme knowledge broker for US diplomacy for the seemingly entire world...you would not think that now, if you read the headline put forth by the Huffington Post...'America's most famous war criminal'...they say he was responsible for at least hundreds of thousands civilian deaths...the author of this?...Paul Blumenthal...I am dumbfounded by the article...

The NY Times ran a piece on the best albums of '23...ah, what?...there were none...no good albums...zero...it had to be a very short one...column, that is...

The pundits had a field day on the NBA's in season T...EVERYONE agreed with the Horse, on the ludicrous point spread usage for seeding...and you know my cry, the floor paintings were a scream...and not a good one...perfectly dreadful...

Can't believe I am not going to Vegas for the Duck game...Snooki, come on!...you needed to push the button...right, you have never been there...anyhoo, tomorrow at 5 pm...GO DUCKS!...

One more day...the truce is extended...hopefully, more...peace, kids...

You have been waiting for this...the Debate...well...the oration of the Guvs...Florida's DeSantis and Cali's Newsom...hosted by the extreme MAGA, Hannity...FOX...what could go wrong?...in prime time...

OMG, speaking of prime...is this the truth?...SI (Sports Illustrated) named Prime as the Sportsman of the Year!...give me a break...should be fraud of the year...a little add on...recall when his team went into the tank this season...he fired his OC?...well, that is the dude that SDSU hired as their new HC...

Hall and Oates...what?...Simon and Garfunkel...the Everly Bros...Brooks and Dunn...Sonny and Cher...England Dan and John Cord Foley...Wham...and of course, Milli Vanilli...what do they have in common?...splitsville and some not so endearing to one another...

And this...all 4 national polls...now have Prez B leading over trump...matter of time...before orange is history and Nikki Haley is the foe...matter of time, kids...

You may call me a heathen...but, I am tired of the so called 'hoops' nowadays...too many reasons, that I have told you about before...I much prefer the football...not even close...

                               GO DUCKS!

Comments

Popular Posts