From Around the World



A tad bit dramatic, Horse...around the country...the ability to log on and see the news from all these sources...is kinda cool...well, really cool
...of course, NY starts it all...and I work my way west...since we are 3 hours behind the other coast, there are things already a popping by the time I start a searching...is there a best?...The NY Times and Post, are good...definitely slanted...but, I find X as good as any...AOL is fun...so many others, really...if I really need a jolt to my am, I pop onto the Drudge (sludge) Report...ah, no, I don't have the stomach for Truth Social...listen, kids, you read what you like...I try, really, to get all angles...

As far as worldwide...I usually refer to the sources I have already...Aljazeera is popular...Google...BBC News...Apple News...and of course, my go to...Reuters...it just keeps me alert...

The Hamas/Israel truce is about to end...12 more hostages freed...and, now, I fear, more fighting, bombing, deaths and...destruction...WAR...is hell...wish I had better news for you on this...I don't...

The BSBCS...really, I don't know what they are called now...has their top 4 going into the last weekend of conference champ games...the Dawgs are 3 and the Ducks are 5...winner is in the playoffs...doesn't get any better than that...earn it...

I can't believe the expediency of these colleges and universities in naming their new head coaches...wham bam, here is your $10 million...now, get us a winner...and if not...we will fire you in a couple of years...whatever happened to the nation wide search crap?...The Beavers and SDSU already did so...as did Texas A&M...BOOM!...good luck, men...we are with you, win or tie...

Snooki added a bit to yesterday's blog...'Don't You Care?'...by the Buckinghams...as he went deeper than I...how about 'Careless Whisper?'...one of my fav music vid...by Wham...

This NBA in season T, is a farce...the deciding factor on ties, to get to the next level...is how many points you beat your opponents by...run it up...the class factor, is more an ass factor...the last spot was GS vs Sac...and to get in, the Warriors had to win by at least 12 points...geez...they lost anyhow...what a joke...back to the drawing board, Brass...and the colored floors?...egads...

What's with Mark Cuban?...you may know him as one of the billionaires on 'Shark Tank'...or, the guy who is the primary owner of the NBA's Dallas Mavericks...well, he has said this is his last season on the Tank...and he is selling his major shares of the hoop team...stress?...time to retire?...inquiring minds want to know...

I just read this back, and had no idea I used wham twice...

Listen, kids...you can see whatever doc you want...altering your bod...is the mod...I get it...but, c'mon...Selena Gomez is now totally unrecognizable...the face, that is...I thought it was one of them joke posts...not...

It's what is expected of you...if you go to a funeral, you wear black...right?...or dark...true in Europe, also?...what could she possibly have been thinking?...you know who I am talking about...

40 inches of snow in the northeast?...how many centimeters is that?...

I'm all messed up on what day this is...OK, right...it is Wednesday...feels like a Thursday...



Comments

Popular Posts