Feelin Groovy


You know that when the day is just right...and your good amigos meet up from Orygun...for a
GROOVY day of golf...them Gahrs, Barb and Cousin Larry...at my golfing venue...with the Boss, too
...it just had to be a wonderful day...it was...78* and little wind...(until after lunch)...near perfection...and to hear their terrific reviews of the Singing Hills Willow Course...it was, in fact, a day that we all were in the Rascals mood of 'Feelin Groovy'...

'You know'...my now gone good friend...the legendary Cliff Corn...did a review of his own on one of my interviews on the radio, or TV, one of them...stating that I was using 'you know' much too often...ah ha...my sign of stupidity...and from that time on, you know, I ceased to use it...too much...I believe I stumbled, bumbled along...being very careful as to what I said...like it reverberated in my head...you know what I mean...

Catch the damn ball...saw too many NFL games that were lost cuz the bloody wideouts DROPPED the passes...KC and the Bolts, too...would a won...now, I could give the excuse in the Dawg/Beav game...that was miserable most of the match...rain, cold, and blustery...but, the NFL games...NO EXCUSE!...

We, the above 4, had a frisky conversation about trump...when and if he gets put in the pokey...figure that if he does, it will be in one of them swanky fed 'prisons'...or, confined to Mara-Lago with an ankle bracelet...and NO Big Macs!...interesting as we all are not Democrats...however, the despise of donny, is held by all...well, all of us...

I was in the elevator, and was queried about what we were doing, or going for Thanksgiving...I laughed and said that we were not invited anywhere...he laughed and said 'we aren't either'...is it that we have bad table manners?...or that we talk too much politics?...it must be the Boss...she is always frowning...that must be it...we are willing to bring a box of wine...no problem, we wouldn't go anyway...

The newsies are saying that this is the most traveled time of the year...in fact, the most in more than 20 years...the Covid thang is almost passed...I guess, but why is there another booster out there?...

Did you see the march of the Nazis?...of course, the faces were shielded to protect their...well, to protect them from...well, why not show their faces?...was that in the Central part of the USA?...all in black...makes you wonder...this happened this past weekend, kids...ah I see, it was in Madison, Wisconsin...

I thought about firing the defensive coach when I was at the helm...wait, what?...I was the defensive coach...OK, it must have been Bartlett...couldn't fire him...he had too much on me...anyway, that is what the head coaches are doing now...to save their heads...fire the coaches...we are with you, win or tie...

Common sense may prevail...as there is a waning hope...that there may be a cease fire...and hostages will be returned in the Gaza War...so combustible is the Middle East...

Just a rumor...and I am not knowing this for sure...but, your Golden Bachelor is confessing to have sex with the final 2 in their fantasy suites...and they both are preggers!...I, the mighty Carnac, see polygamy in the future...ah, yes, you know, just a rumor...

The Horse had 10 1/2 hours of sleep last nite...am still sleepy...hey, we are into Season 8 of Suits...thus far, the yawn of all the seasons...no Mike or Rachel...booooooooo...

Could not find or hear from my HC Barney Fife...as we got thumped bad yesterday...138.66 to 110.8...then this am, I received a text from him...'I am firing my OC, Wimpy Fox'...see what I mean?...

On this day, the 21st of November...I am going to try to convince the Boss...to hang our tree...



Comments

Popular Posts