Decor Done


Out our back door seeing the tree at the Marriott...

There is something special about getting your house decorated for the Holidays...well, completing it...in our case, we have to fetch the stuff from the storage unit down in P-3...the parking floor...you probably have to get yours from your attic, in the garage...same thing, different location...marvel at how it is bundled...from last year, right?...we have 6 of them huge plastic containers, I am sure we got at Tehget...hmmm, Target...and the box of the Xmas Tree...that's it...

Ours is done and looks dang good...makes us feel very much in the mood...

My 23 sources are all about the hostage exchange in the Gaza, or Israel...over there somewhere...sad that this sort of thing, has to exist...we are certainly not advancing the quality of life, are we...is it just me, or is there more combustible times now, than in the past 50 years?...peace, is not the norm...here in the USA for sure...gosh, everywhere...

NFL...the Eagles/Bills game felt like a playoff one...didn't it?...went OT, and was a dandy...really good teams battling it out...in miserable winter weather...fun to watch...not so fun, is the demise of the once proud Chargers...who bolted from here, thanks to the foo of an owner....this was San Diegos' pride and joy...the Bolts...no longer and they are simply brutal...

This from Linda Evangelista..."I am not interested in dating, I don't want to hear somebody breathing."...first of all, I have no idea who she is...2nd, she sounds like a real doozy to be with...3rd, I am sure she is getting her wish...

Time to pay and then FIRE the college football coaches...the carousel has begun...we are with you, win or tie...otherwise, here is your $5 million severance pay, and good luck...BTW, I read my answer to my Q...Jonathan Smith is taking all but 5 of his assistants to Lansing...

Gots to go, as I am heading on out to Singing Hills...geez, I see we have rain in the forecast for later this week...what?...where are we?...

Comments

Popular Posts