Cease Fire T


The T stands for temporary...as it is a 4 day Cease Fire
...I thought all along it would be 5...and the reason is for the hostages, albeit limited numbers, will be exchanged...women and children...have not seen the actual amounts...but around 50, in a 3 for 1...is the compromise...so, about 150 Hamas going back to the Gaza...War is Hell...

Is ignorance bliss?... sometimes it seems so...as those who are not the brightest lights on the tree...always have smiles on their faces....and those who are very learned, have wrinkles on their foreheads...they know what's going on...man, that is as bad as it gets...the stereo typing of people...listen, we all have issues that concern us...also, we have things that make us smile...figure it out...

But, as you know, I really am worried (furrowed brow) that the USA people don't read enough...that the easy way out is taken...watch the pixels...if that...listen to talk radio...only...type cast what stations they do have...only...expand your horizons...see and hear and READ it all...it is for the best...we need better informed masses in our country...we have the tools all around us...USE THEM!...

Calm down Horse...

What a debacle the Utah Jazz were last night in LaLa Land...mailed it in...with the worst excuse for effort I have seen in years...YEARS, I tell ya...as the Lake Show pulverized the lazy Jazz...there was one time, LeBron made a move to the baseline, and NOBODY came to help...in fact, they went the other way...I am not exaggerating...'pay me'...I had to turn the bloody game off, at half...BTW, is there really Jazz in Salt Lake City?...

Saw a Tweet this morning...wait, that is long gone...it was an X...that said the 405 in LA was the worst...almost, Xer...the 405/101 interchange is the dog gone most imbecilic thing ever configured...if you are not a user of swear words, this could change you...

If you are out shopping for your TGgiving meal...look no further than Trader Joe's...they have everything...well, they did run out of pumpkin pies...so, not everything...you may have to maketh your own...

I double dog defy you to play the song by Paul McCartney...'Let 'em In'...don't do it...you can't...you mustn't...you will be humming that damn song all day long...it can't get outta your head...I warned you...'Sister Susie'...

On this day, back in '63...the WORLD stopped...in horror...for you of my age, you know exactly where you were and what you were doing...I was sitting in a talent show in high school...the principal, Ed Carleton, walked calmly across the stage...interrupted the show...I did not know at the time, who he was...and informed us all that 'the President John Kennedy had been shot'...we were excused to our rooms and shortly thereafter....to go home...as he was assassinated...

Which led me to study that...for years, kids...I read everything that came out...watched whatever the tube gave us...and came to my own conclusion...that there was more than one sniper...assassin...the entry wound was my case...and just yesterday, more evidence came out...supporting mine...my theory...

I studied the why's...there were too many possible reasons...really...what we didn't know about our leaders...back then...Russia...Cuba...Mafia...crackpots?...you see, his father Joseph, promised the Chicago Mafia, a 'we owe you' thing...to get the union vote for president...and won...but, when it came to cashing out the mob, he didn't....

JFK will always be the best speaker of the presidency...in my lifetime...Prez O is a close 2nd...trump is dead last...for ALL time...



Comments

Popular Posts