And this Bird Can Sing


Happy Thanksgiving kids
...I wrote a whole different blog...hated it...took it down...and sorry...I hope you all enjoy your day...

Please, have in your thoughts today...the hostages that are being held in Gaza...imagine YOUR loved ones being the ones...not knowing if they are alive or not...sanity, please...

Cherish your loved ones...while you can...

It's not exactly fair what I did...I apologize...the gist of it, was to say how much the gatherings at Thanksgiving have changed...for whatever reasons...back when our both sets of parents were alive...we always had the day...it was expected...and slowly, as they left the here and now...this day, too, left...as we once knew it...

It's great to have you all as readers...it makes my day so much brighter...that people are out there...

Comments

Popular Posts