He Did the Mash



Happiest of
Halloweens to all of you, out there in the great land of the USA...and for youse outside of the country, here's to you, too...have you already had your 'dressed up shindig?'
...ah, not here...as the Boss and I have been sick....so, we have been sheltered in...well, I have gone out golfing, but does that count?...are you ready for the onslaught of trick or treaters?...I do know Cy and Cas are, up in Montecito...sweets for my sweets, sugar for my honey...I digress...

You have a favorite candy bar?...I heard on XM 73 that the worst one rated was the Peeps...usually, that is won by the candy corn...which, I do like...just not my favorite...which goes to the infamous Idaho Spud...closely followed by the Snickers bar...3 Musketeers, that is a goodun, too...lurve the nougat...many like the peanut butter and chocolate thinger...what's that called?...Peanut Butter Cup?...something like that...yes, and the Mountain Bar, but that costs another nickel...wait, what year am I in?...there were always some do-gooder parents who gave stuff out like a ...toothbrush...give me a break...

He did the Mash, the Monster Mash...Bobby Boris Pickett and the Crypt-Kicker 5...you know he really was Bobby Pickett...well, anyhoo, this song was made for Halloween...and it had the beat, kids...and lives on...I am sure you will hear it, many times today...on the radio, daddio...

I laughed at the results of the PDX game in Toronto...just after I hammered them, they BEAT the Raptors...gosh, Toronto must be horrible...did see the latest reported trade...has the Beard going to the Clip Joint....oh my, a disease for any team...now, he joins Paul George, Kawhi, Westbrick...all they need is Kyrie and you would have the biggest nightmare, in the HISTORY of the game,  for any coach...one ball, and 5 egos...hey, maybe they could use the Friars GM AJ Preller...he's all yours...

The Texas Rangers look tuff to me...and will win this Series...just as the Horse predicted...Bochy is da bomb...wait, not a good thing to say anymore...is the grooviest...how about GOAT?...

Boss came into me, as I was watching something...CNN and the war report...and she said, 'maybe we shouldn't sell'...I have been thinking the same...Cosmo...he is already ingrained in our system...

HC Barney Fife has been on a roll...5 straight wins?...and this one was a plump V...a goulash 162 points!...a spooky 43 point win as the Horse continues the push to be...number 1!...now 2...

The Stock Market...oh my...am so waiting for a rebound...as the $ loss is staggering...help!...JJ, what is the answer?...

We talked about this last eve...when we get well, we are really going to make the best of it...how about flying up to Oregon and seeing our friends?...

60 Minutes, which was actually 90...did a piece on what transferred the Covid so fast, throughout the world...it wasn't necessarily what was touched...but, the recirculating AIR THAT WAS BREATHED!...think about airplanes...offices...the list is endless...the solution is better air replacement...from the outside...air particles...the mask, indeed, was the salvation for many...

Close the borders!...this always gets me...these are the people screaming, that their very own ancestors came into this country...just like the ones that are now...fleeing another country...and now, the new ones...they shouldn't be able to come here...people, I just don't get them...

48* right now, here in God's country...might this be a sign that winter is coming?...where is my winter coat?...I know I am saving it for our Oregon trip...

Spooky?...Superstition...Bad Moon Rising...Maneater...Thriller...I Put a Spell on You...Ghostbusters...Season of the Witch...Witchy Woman...Evil Woman...Black Magic Woman...or?...is there a favorite I am missing?...

                I was working in the lab, late one night...


Comments

Popular Posts