The Dead End


The waste of lives...as the killer in Maine, was reportedly found DEAD...self inflicted gun shot...it is called
'suicide'
...in other words, he didn't want to happen to him, what he did to others...have some police shoot him up...it's another tragedy that took innocent people from this earth...I can't fathom the rationale...these are words that I have said so often in the past, I dunno, ten years?...mass shootings...the numbers are staggering...the frequency beyond comprehension...yet, we still have laws to protect the killers in owning and USING these assault rifles...shame shame shame on Congress...'our thoughts and prayers go out....'...bull shit...take your money and shut up...

In the Gaza Strip...negotiations have obviously come to an end...and more lives, many more lives, will be lost from the earth...as the constant need for...well, what is the need?...the Middle East...is a blood bath waiting to happen...and, unfortunately, will happen...you see, there, unlike many other spots on this planet...leadership is totally faith based...which we do NOT understand...I don't...do you?...

We, in the USA, have our own problems....as the racial divide has become a hot problem...again...this time it is not only blacks, but ALL colored people...say what you want, but the deep seeded issue is just that...the book I just read...about the KKK in the 1920's...is eerily similar to what has just gone on, in the past 6 years...here...in the United States...BTW, not so united...we have to realize...and get onto the notion, that all mankind is equal... the next year, I believe we will get closer to that...

Perhaps, I am an optimist...that the courts will do the right thing...and rid of us, those who perpetuate the negative that we have been under....please, allow me to offer a Horse philosophical day...I shall go back to my cave and warble out some innocuous sports commentary...ha ha...

Yea, well...

The two games that I am so worried (?) about...hey, maybe more like excited about...how good the Oregon teams really are...as the Ducks at Utah and the Beavs at Arizona...are TWO great tests...it's a great day to be a football fan...win or lose...they can't tie, can they?...still can remember, my good buddy, RB, telling me back in me coaching days 'we are with you, win or tie'...

How about game 1 of the World Series...went OT...dramatic fashion as the Rangers got a 2 run homer to tie the bloody game up in the bottom of the 9th...and won it in the 11th, on a walk off HR...here's me dig on the league...in OT, regular season, they have a runner start on 2nd...not in the playoffs...ah, do what you have been doing all year...me no likea...

Watched some NBA games last eve...who are these Blazers?...not sure I know any of them...Golden St beat the Kings...surprised me, as Curry was...sensational...and the kid from the Spurs, is gonna be just fine...

The NY trump fraud case...ah, the Judge is asking all the trump kids to testify...they have their own days...up first, Jr...ha ha...man, that has to be played LIVE...and then...after Eric, and Ivanka...trump himself has to get up there on the stand...Judge Judy, where are you?...

You DO know, SNL will do a satire of this, right?...I brought up Sean Connery yesterday...the parody of him on their Jeopardy skit is simply GOLD!...

Speaking of the Golden Bachelor...he is down to 3 choices...you watching this?...yea, me neither...Boss is...and then, she watches this show...'Married at 1st Sight'...you have to hear this...2 people agree to marry and have NEVER seen each other before...until she walks down the mini-aisle...oh my...wooah...could you have done this, in your mating days?...right, me neither...ah, maybe you could...have...Snooki?...

OK, as I got to the course yesterday, I saw my bag out, ON MY PUSH CART!...ah, what?...turned out that the Willow Course was closed for a tourney...and the only one open was the Oak Glen...and NO ELECTRIC CARTS allowed...either on the paths or the course...you had to walk...so, there I was...wheezing and at the mercy of me feet...needless to say, I walked...sweating profusely....and get this, playing well...but, it took it's toll...as I could not stop coughing all the way home...set me back at least a day...how old am I?...too old to be thinking like this...

Finally...whew...cuz of what we have been through...we ordered food via a 'pick up' source...drive to the super and get it brought out to us...I guess...first time for this...our rations are down, and we are desperate...

Go Ducks!


Comments

Popular Posts