Shut Down

Wish I was talking The Beach Boys song, ‘Shut Down’....but I’m not...it’s the government yet again...this time due to the House...inner squabble of the republican leadership...McCarthy running in fear of the extreme minority of his party...Gaetz and his band of 7....it’s a mess, kids...and who pays the price?...the people do...the ones that sit back...and suffer at the hands of the elected ones...this is not unique, by the way...it happens often...

Yesterday, I talked about the demise of our form of government...be aware of the intentions of trump...get it in your brains, before it does happen...my warnings, are just that...the judicial system will probably take care of that....probably...as we will all watch the workings of democracy....

Hey, how about those Beavs!...a shocking, yet convincing 21-7 win over Utah...dang, those Vegas boys know their biz...I slept at half, but there was no doubt who the better team was...this last year of the PAC whatever is tough!...

The Friars?...won again...finishing strong...recall my declaration...it’s a 2 year plan...now, if we can just dump GM AJ...that would be splendid...

Boss and I drove to Montecito for a weekend with the kids....the only tough part, was right before the destination spot on the 101...we will go via Amtrak from now on...unless by Cosmo...

Oh my, the Euros are whomping the US at the Ryder Cup...not a match...egads...wow, I thought it would be close...not a slaughter...

My question for the day...is there a blockade on the idea of the United States electing a woman as president?...

Comments

Popular Posts