A Glimmer of Hope



When one is sick, the world looks a bit hazy...hard to focus...at times, wondering if my glasses are on...or off...and when
...the light becomes brighter, things look sharper...color comes back...I vow to appreciate when I am well...not that I am there yet...whatever this damn thing is, it was nasty...or, is nasty...you know the drill...short temper...flashes...all the negatives...fingers crossed I am close...
After seeing this, I am feeling much better...

Game day...some observations...the Alabama and Georgia teams are not like in the past...dominate...some teams are tougher than in the past few years...the Dawgs, Cougs, and the Trojans...I am out there on the Beavs, not sure if they are big time...same for Notre Dame...and Prime, won in 2 OT's over a Ram squad that was a 24 point dog...hmmm...bring him and his on to Autzen next week...the Ducks who rested their 1st unit after the opening half...in the drubbing of Hawaii...shall be ready...it will be an awesome arena, I reckon...I trust the 'gimmes' are over now...and the real contests are on for the rest of the season...

The Friars have now won 3 in a row...a record for the year...go figure...after the spell has been cast, we open up...relax and get things done...well, don't get carried away, it is Oakland...but, they all count...

Aaron Rodgers, fresh off of an achilles tear...said that he may be back before the season is over...ah what?...modern medicine?...100% that's a no...perhaps, back in the booth...

My FF team is all jacked up for today's match...Coach Barney Fife has got the entire crew new sunglasses...and he guarantees a W...hope they are not rose colored...

Don't get me wrong...I love roses...we have some in the veg surrounding our pool...white ones...

This Putin attack on Ukraine just continues on...this is eerily similar to what he did in Afghanistan...then pulled out...maybe he needs help from trump...how to attack a nation...

Speaking of the attack of the no see ums...we solved it...shuttered the windows and turned on the air...

When your taste buds recover...nothing sounds better than a cherry pie...nothing dramatic...just one of those Hostess ones...I LOVED them...which brings me to Skip and Flip...their solo hit...one hit wonders...and it was a doozy...'Cherry Pie'...now I loved them all...the apple, blackberry, lemon...well, not all, I did not like the chocolate pies...

The storm Lee...did produce waves and wind to the NE...not too sure about Boston and Maine...anyone have reports on that?...

Being a hat guy...the Horse does not dig the flat brimmed ones, that are circulating about...they are not cool...rad...hip...groovy...there, get a real hat, dudes...and dudettes...

It is Sunday...and you know it...Sudoku Monster Day!...I am at 30 solved thus far...

Comments

Popular Posts