The Latest


Be prepared
...we were...the city was...(town?)...the building was...as we watched like everyone else...where Hilary was going to go...still...started raining (lightly) at 1 am...the Horse got up at 7...the ground is wet, but that is all...thus far...BTW, thanks to all the peoples, my good friends, who wished us safety...it was truly heartfelt...as I have been forecasting, this hurricane will sweep east of us...but honestly, I dunno...neither do the 'experts'...I can hear countless airplanes taking off...

Everything was canceled...included was the Boz Concert...ah, well that saved us some $470 bucks....man, I forgot I spent that much for those tix...coulda bought his whole vinyl collection for that amount...yes, not the same...speaking of music, Snooki called to quiz me about a song...Marvelous Marvin Johnson's...right...he didn't know either...beginning stage of dementia...he then queried about any song by the Marvelettes...c'mon...'Please Mr Postman', and 'Beechwood 45789'...my immediate response...still got it...'Don't Mess With The Horse'...ah, 'Bill'...

Disaster all over the Friars...lost a pair to the DBacks...started a rookie pitcher in the 1st game...in a MUST win situation...who runs this team?...fire the blokes...and in the 2nd, the 'I don't care button' was pushed...turn out the lights, as Dandy Don would sing...MNF...back in the good ol days...with Frank and Howard...

Hilary, I fear more for Palm Springs and then...Vegas...I think that is the path...we shall see in the next 6-8 hours...and the 'experts' have the storm going all the way up to Eastern Orygun...

There is this reel on Facebook....that shows this preacher, when he goes by the patrons (that is what you call them, right?)...they get up and dance...and he laughs...what the?...is this common?...is it the latest?...I am not sure, but I think donny did this, when he squatted in the White House...and Rudy, Mark, and his family, got up and danced...whenever, trump left the lunch room...I could be wrong about this...

What I am not wrong about...there is this betting line in Vegas...now, kids, this is the truth...when trump shows up in Atlanta Fulton County...fingerprinted, mugshot taken, and weighed...there is this wager of above or below 273.5 pounds...the rumor is that since he heard about it, orange went on a diet...I got the over...

Other disasters...in Canada...terrifying fires there...I saw the town name of Yellowknife...the origin of it, just has to be native...it is...from the Copper Indians...also called the Yellowknife Indians...rich in copper, gold, and then get this, DIAMONDS...you know how long this land was kept by the Yellowknifes...Yellowknives?...anyhoo, the town is in the path of the humongous fires up there...brittle, this earth...

Isn't the Euro step (steps) traveling?...take one more, and you have a six pack...hoops talk...I can just see Dick Bavetta, motion... traveling!... as he dances to the call...'get off my court with that'...

Hey, Spain won the World Cup...beating England...1-nil...at least it didn't go to a bloody shootout...hmmm, that's a lot of energy for one score...Ole!...

Just heard, Hilary's eye goes thru our area, from 3-6 pm...fingers crossed...looks like what the Horse predicted...mostly east of us...

The BMW T...is a crapshoot...the one thing I am watching, is the race to the top 30...to go to the finals...right now, Spieth, is number 31...in a must do good day...let's hope he does better than the Padres do, when they are in a must win situation...

So, yes, we wait, some more...





Comments

Popular Posts