The Late Late Edition


Ah, nothing like messing up a Good Friday, with bad golf
...drove poorly, putted even worse...and sweated with the oldies...don't feel sorry for the Horse...he will survive...let's just say I was high on life, and low on the links...egads...enuff about me...

The totals are kind of off the charts, with the deaths on Maui...the official number is now 67...with over 1,000 still missing...man, imagine, these people must have burned to death...oh my...the warning signals weren't there...the normal siren did NOT go off...so, it is being reported...I have seen more vids and pix of Lahaina...and it is absolute devastation...very very sad and depressing...the earth is warming up...don't you think?...

This was the due date for the lawyers confabbing about the trump big mouth...and he has been warned...to SHUT IT...and the DOJ wants to start the trial on Jan 2...get it on...I say...

Just have to talk the Friars...it is mandatory wins time...in Arizona...MUST WINS...thus far, a lot of promise, but very little consistent production...

Hunter Biden may be one of the most incomprehensible dudes around...what was he thinking?...or was he?...

The turnaround for Lucas Glover continues...on...leading the playoffs after round 2...by all accounts, a great guy...not so much is Lefty...the more I hear about him, the sleazier he gets...no wonder the pros call him FIGJAM...____I'm great, just ask me...

To complete our new travel bags...I got us some power bars...so, we can charge the iPhones and laptops anywhere....smart?...hope so...

Listening to all the peops who brave the TAYLOR SWIFT show...they come away Swifties...I would be worried, about, all the screaming...good for her...even Kevin Costner is one now...

I will get back up to speed in the morning...see ya'll then...


Comments

Popular Posts