The EYE of the Storm


We are bracing for Hilary
...done due diligence with our 2 decks...stocked up on the food (and alcohol) essentials...fully expecting to not move much for a couple of days...when high winds hit, the elevators get knocked off...so, it is the stairs my good friends...we are on floor 5, which is not so bad...our best buds, the Mackles, are on the 32nd...parachuting would be better than walking down that far ( and worse, up)...

Right now?...tranquility and it is quite nice...the Friars are going to play 2 today (let's play two!), as they rescheduled Sunday's til this am...have to put batteries into the portable radio, if needed...so much talk about this never happening to Cali...for some reason, the storms go west, or east...and bypass us...we have cool waters, not like the ones on the other coast of the US...so, yea, we wait and see...

The much talked about republican debate...ah, donny chickened out...he is going to have a 1 on 1 interview with Tucker (rhymes with?) instead...gosh, that sure will be unbiased, don't you think?...all the judges will have someone watching on that...figuring the bloke will perjure himself even more than he already has...'if you can't stand the heat, get outta the kitchen'...trump has done just that...Chris Christie would have roasted him better than the best turkey...

Did see the Friar game last eve...man...it was nil nil forever...when was the soccer shootout?...ah, right...we played great D, and had terrific pitching...RP corps, too!...and the O?...egads, hitless thru 6 innings...that's right, you heard me correctly...then, in the 8th...our wonder man, emerged...Ha-seong Kim...got a two run single...and then, Jr followed with a 2 run homer...all good, and we won it, 4 zip...there is hope, again...

Not sure why my extended family would go on the show 'Family Feud' as it is already in one...in real terms...bow and arrows ready...

Del Mar has already canceled it's Sunday's card...you'd think Humphrey's would do the same with Boz...reschedule it, those who make those decisions...shoot, the Pads, did, too...

A Horse statement..."I don't care that the pretty people change their faces...via, the scalpel...botox, or whatever...BUT, can you please make your face different than all the others that do so?"...

Dolly Parton...well..."I don't mind people calling me a dumb blonde...I'm not dumb and I'm not blonde!"...

Just lurve the golf playoffs...so many dudes, are close...it is the money making venture of the season...today is moving day...if I can't get out, it is fine that I see the best doing it...

The 'hottest' trend this season, is to intentionally show your underwear...in your ensemble...shoot, I have been doing that for years, unintentionally...

I'm not sure...but Brit doesn't seem all there...am I right, or am I right?...of course, I could say the same about donny...

Lahaina...still saying 111 dead and over 1,000 missing...which tells me...we are looking at least 600 dead...at least...it was Hell...

You see the vid of the United Airlines pilot, using an axe on one of those barriers to get out of the parking lot?...yea, I want him piloting my plane...

Sara Evans FINALLY gets into the Grand Ol Opry...as a member...what took them so long?...as you know, she is one of my favs...'I Could Not Ask For More'...

So...we wait and see...what transpires...

Comments

Popular Posts