Pour me another one, Bartender...



Pour me another one, bartender
....oh my, as we watch the trump debacle continue...on...yup, the Judge has asked for clarity of what he said...by 5 pm Monday...other coast time...the TEST, that donny tried...well, he got his answer...no shenanigans...and has put his orange head in line for some sort of discipline...keep it up, lumpy guy, you are plump for big bites...his latest desire, to have SCOTUS watch over his trial...pour me another one...

Got my answer what happens if USA/Sweden gals game in the World Cup, ends in a nil/nil score...a penalty shoot out...like ending a hoops game, with free throws...contested, of course...bad game...boring...no scoring...and the winning shot?...by a bloody millimeter...really...play on, and none of this penalty shooting crap...they may still be playing, but at least it's real...nil/nil...lordy...pour me another one...

Turn about is fair play...as the Friars had a big inning in the latter stages of the Bums game...nailed 7 in the 8th...and now the series is tied, at 1 each...odd sequence, in that P Snell, got a balk call...our Pitching coach gets tossed, and NOT the Mgr Melvin...for questioning the ump's call...show some balls, Mgr...not my fave, as you know...we trot out a former Bum to pitch for us today, the eldest P in MLB, Rich Hill...well, he has played for like 13 teams...almost half of the league...he is ornery, and a true competitor...something smells like a brawl is ensuing...pour me another one...

At this rate, I am going to be sloshed before I finish the blog...

Our kids went to some open houses...in Carp...and the one that I liked, they did too...the time of selling is soon, my good friends...as we now debate WHEN!...we have so much going on, that to move from here, would be too awkward, and bad timing...I have an idear, Dr Cris, you buy it, and we will sell ours...as you know, we are on a fixed income...he is not...

The 'Wild Weekend' continued on last eve...a show at the Shell...tribute to Carly Simon, Carole King, and Joni Mitchell...acc by the SD Symphony...we could only last until the intermission...so tired from the nite before at Sycuan...and today we begin a 2 dayer in Temecula...toughen up, Horse...BTW, one singer of the 3 who were the leads, was really really good...hair of the dog?...pour me another one...

Been a very long time since I have been interested in another cell phone other than an iPhone...but, that new Samsung that folds open to be double size, intrigues moi...I could do my blog on it, while traveling...BUT, to lost all the sync stuff of the Apple would be devastating...

One of the things that kind of boggles me brain...what the 4 Pac is gonna do...Stanford wins more titles than anyone...not football, but all other sports...they are tuff in football, too...they go to the Mountain?...perhaps, smarter if they go via Notre Dame...go independent...hmmm...

Who is Jake Paul?...is he a heavyweight boxer?...and, what happened to the great heavyweight boxing bouts?...they were HUGE back in time...Ali, Frazier, Liston, Foreman, and on and on...and the Cuban, Teo...what happened?...

Time to settle down, and get ready for the trip...have a super serene Sunday...pour me another one, for the road...


Comments

Popular Posts