Maui Devastation


I saw this on a Facebook alert...don't fly to Maui now...ah what?...then, did some investigating...wild fires on Maui...and then...BOOM!...out of control FIRES destroying LAHAINA!!!...raging type, that are so fast moving that people are actually JUMPING INTO THE OCEAN!...to be clear, this is a most wondrous little town right on the coast...rich in history, and one of those sites...that you go back to, as often as you can...in fact, we have gone there, anniversary, for 17 straight years... 

I have seen night time videos of the devastation...but, really don't know how encompassing it is...I fear more than we think...as the daytime vids will show just what has happened...BTW, it is continuing on...it is not over...still raging...

What I am hearing, is that this is an after effect of a hurricane that just went through the Islands...I don't have much else for now...stay tuned to your local pixel news station...and however you pray...whatever you do...to give hope to those people on that island of Maui...join me in doing so...

Comments