Battery Life


We learn things all the time...speaking of time
...when is the last time you ran your cell phone all the way down to...ah, no battery %?...I did this am...by accident, of course...I can't figure out how it did this...regardless of not putting the dang thing on the charger properly...why did it take so much juice?...dunno...how long does it take to charge it back up?...this I will find out...the learn thing?...you can check how strong your battery life is...by going to settings...battery...then battery health and charging...there, it will tell you the maximum capacity of yours...mine is at 87%...if under 80%, you can take it to an Apple Store, and get a new battery...via your phone Apple Care...no idea, if you have other types of phone...

The death toll in Lahaina?...106 with over 1300 unaccounted for...tragic...I found this photo in my photos of the the Banyan Tree, taken by me in 2021...how much life it had...you know, I had another photo that I took of the Twin Towers, about a week prior to 9/11...these are treasured memories...

Numbers...the Friars rang up 10 last eve...yes, needed them all...as the RP corps, stumbled about and made it interesting...not for moi, but for the Orioles...another must win today, to finish off the series...then, the 2 teams that are above us in the Wild Card race, Arizona and Miami, come to the friendly confines of Petco...streak and we are in the hunt...chance of that?...near the % I had on my phone when I woke up this am...

trump...says he has something that will 'totally exonerate' him in the latest indictment...will release it today...this cat is delusional...his latest lawyer promises the same...this ought to be a doozy...listen, donny...just show up in Atlanta,  prior to next Friday...for your mugshot...and keep popping off, you just may be slammed into the slammer...

102* in Salem, Orygun yesterday?...egads...this weather...we still are in the 70's...

And wouldn't you just know, another dead battery story...true one...when we went down to the parking garage, we needed to switch out cars...ah, right...the Lexus battery was dead...had a light on, that drained the damn thing...ah ha...we have something for this...a portable battery charger, bought from Costco...it said it had 100% power...hooked it up...nuttin, honey...this was after trying to keep the hood up...that kept slamming near my head...it was an Abbott and Costello routine, in real time...BTW, there is no AC down there...hotter than hell...tried it thrice...then went up to cool off and watch a YouTube on it...was doing it right...when in the elevator, ran into a worker, who said the front desk had a charger...now you tell me...with an extension cord...30 minutes later...varoom, varoom...

As we were finally going back up to the home...sweating profusely with the oldies...2 younger ladies came aboard the elevator...looked at what I had in my hands...bewildered...my commentary..."dead battery...this is what I have been going thru for years"...laughter, but a very cold stare from Boss...

Thanks for all THE INVITES to a Fantasy Football league (none, zero, zilch, nada)...this, too, shall pass...

Comments

Popular Posts