Amazing


As I arrived out at Singing Hills, I was AMAZED at the sight...there was no evidence of the storm, Hilary...NONE!...the course was sublime...not the sloppy turf, that I had imagined...so, somehow, Hilary got by...both downtown and the east, just below the mountains...man, that had to be the weirdest wind pattern ever...as it did hit the northern regions fairly hard...at least the rain...

Do you want positive or negative...?...most news sources, give you the negative...it is a truth...fill up an hour of who killed who, who took money from whom...what is falling apart...who is getting jailed?...

Which leads me into trump...he is surrendering to the Fulton County on Thursday...his latest lawyer team has been trying to alter the conditions...like no mugshot...we shall see, if they were successful...I think not...and his mug will be plastered everywhere....the weight thing...now that is truly monetarily important...perhaps, we have no life...if this makes the world go crazy...

Prez B and the 1st Lady went to Maui, to see firsthand the situation there...I think I saw, there are over 850 still unaccounted for...this was an inferno...as some have said, it was a mass cremation...

I guess I am like any other news source....as in Cedar Glen, Cali...a store owner was shot and killed by an assassin...for her hanging a Pride Flag, outside of her business door...I wish this wasn't the real deal...but, it is...he subsequently, was gunned down...who would do this?...what kind of life did he lead?...political?...

The bloody stock market...has just been sucking the past 2 weeks...the 'insiders' say it is set for a rebound this week...who knows?...makes no sense to moi...

donny's bail set at $200,000 in Georgia...funny as he probably doesn't have that much scratch...AND, he can't talk intimidation to his fellow prez runners, or the courts....ha ha...right...he did his own interview with Tucker (rhymes with?) already...he probably can't run it now...due to it's content...another, ha ha...

Hey, is Ye gonna run, too?...he could be donny's running mate...dang it all, KK, could have been the 2nd Lady...if that combo won...iff...ha ha...another ha ha...LOL...whatever...

You know there are gummies for everything now...wonder if the companies send their stuff to the gummy corps?...my vitamins, my antacid, my whatever...

It's National Tooth Fairy Day...did we all fall for this?...I think so...who didn't?...

Did you know, the Russian attack of Ukraine is still going on?...how many lives have been lost for this totally unnecessary Putin war?...

The Friars won game 1 vs the Fish...as Awesome Kim hit a grand salammy...over the guy we traded to them...the Weathers kid...who I said, was not MLB caliber...still think that...

And now...the warm weather is back...maybe I can get a tan...

Comments

Popular Posts