The Afternoon Edition


You know the drill, the Horse had an early tee time...so, am giving you this in the afternoon...bear with moi...BTW, it was 87* out at Singing Hills...my max..and I am tired, with a cap T...yet, it was worth it all...gosh, the game of golf is hard...

I told you about the mass shooting in Baltimore...no leads yet...how many shooters?...er, killers?...it sorries me so, that we have to deal with this as often as we do...over 350 of them, thus far this year...did you see that right?...over 350!!!...gosh, I hate our Congress...a joke...an absolute joke...

How can any of these foos, have the ignorance to send their prayers their way...wonder who they are praying to?...

Ah, dang it...RHBH, Kyle and Mauricio have split the sheets...after 27 years of marital bliss...too bad, as they seemed to have it together...are any of the 'housewives' married now?...

Is it OK, to go to the ball park, with the sole idea of boooooing?...

I might just spend a quid and go see 'Indian Jones'...wait, I just saw that it was Indiana Jones...so, no, I thought it was an Injun flick...

Your fav, Lindsey Graham...was speaking in his home state of South Carolina...stumping for donny...and get this...he was booed for 6 straight minutes...in front of 75,000, so said trump...in actuality, it was more like 15,000...but, man, that's a lot of forevers at one site...

I like the songs of Kelly Clarkson, but her hosting abilities are raw...well, they are bad...I was just being nice...do people really watch this crap?...

Israeli troops and arms, unleashed the biggest military operation on the West Bank in 20 years...there is never PEACE in that region...

Are you supposed to refrigerate catsup or not?...ketchup...whatever...we do, and that's the right way...for us...

Where on earth is Dame headed?...PDX says the offer the Heat gave them, was not acceptable...now the 76ers are on the clock...just please, not the LaLa Lakers...no no no...

This stat gave me the willies...in MLB, the youngest teams are doing the best, the oldest are underachieving...ah, the Mets and the Friars...let's start with firing AJ Preller...who said that?...the Horse...

Oh well, the Friars host the Angels tonight...the boys all need to wear hard hats in the field...maybe some ear plugs too...

What?...how dare you call me sarcastic...

Comments

Popular Posts