KKOOL



As the host of the radio talk show, Donny Kool, of station 98.5 on YOUR dial...KKOOL...interviews this dude called
the Horse...

Danny:  So, Mr Horse, how did you come up with your name?

Horse:  It's a long story, Mr Kool, can I call you Danny?...

Danny:  Of course, Horse...

Horse:  Thanks, Danny...I was playing golf with some amigos...them Morrisses...and we started to name each other...I shall stop there...I am of Native Blood...indigenous to you...really, Crazy Horse was the full one...

Danny:...So you are really Crazy?...seems more apropos...you truly have dark skin...

Horse:...I am not liking where you are going with this, Mr Kool...you know what we would do to you, in our small town?...


Somehow, the flourishing Friars erupted for 14 runs last eve...just after a thunderstorm...in Detroit...we started a rookie P...hit 4 dingers, I think...and looked every bit as much as we hoped in the beginning of this season...never too late...one more at 9 am, our time...

I am up early, watching the Open...Britain...raining...hate playing in the rain...can the American, Brian Harman, use his 5 stroke lead to win this?...Rory making an early run...

My blog entry yesterday, was an important one for all teachers...that need to reread it, and put that in their memory bank...you must do what is necessary...teach the TRUTH!...what really happened...to the beginnings of the country...all of it...I know, you will be in peril, depending on where you teach...we can not allow the bigoted to take over this land...we can't...

Jason Aldean...will use his song as a platform...I think donny will use it, too...listen, kids...I am not saying he shouldn't release his song and video...it is important to see what some think...and where this country can lean...it makes the rest of us, stand up and be aware...of what's out there...we are indeed, divided...

So, all youse Twitter fans and entry peops...the Bird is going going gone...soon...it will change to an 'X'...I dunno why...and I don't care...JCC...

Not sure why it took us so long to find 'Suits'...it is truly a fine show...er, series...Netflix...was it on regular TV before?...

You know, we really have good friends...that we trust completely....depend on them, and them on us...

I may be redundant here...but ever since I switched from Microsoft to Apple...EVERYTHING seems so easy to do...and everything links up so nicely...perhaps, I should have said 'synced'...

If it is Sunday, it is Monster Sudoku Day!....5 star, so my odds are mighty low of success...however, I accept the challenge...

I originally used KKUL in the start of the blog...then found out, it really is a station in Vegas...and just couldn't do it to them...



Comments

Popular Posts