Horse Past Noon


These mass early tee times are a burden to moi...in the Horse publications
...as we hit the keyboard after noon...hmmm, almost 2 pm...it's so hot out at Singing Hills...91* with no air movement...can't imagine the Phoenix 115* heat...20 straight days of that?...water, water, beer, water, and due to the Snooki, Electrolit...and still, my bod aches...my pulled groin acted up today....it's the heat, kids...

The Jason Aldean thing won't let up...as I said before, let him do what he needs to...he is getting as much as he can from that song and video...belligerent as he may be...listen, he is what he is...180* from me...and you know good and well, he plays right into trump's hands...there aren't many, but he is one...

So what's the guess on what day, trump gets his 3rd indictment?...I wagered on Tuesday, and now, I think Thursday...the _hit is gonna hit the fan...so many words coming out of him, via his own social web site...that are trying to roust out whatever is left of his vigilantes...that is what you call them, right?...

What on earth is going on in Israel?...not sure how democracy works like this...what seems like such a strong nation, appears to be falling apart at the seams...I am so confused...

Is it just me, or is Mike Pence, the ultimate milk toast guy ever?...you know, dude, he ordered his Coup group to abduct you...and worse...how can you sit now, and say he wasn't doing anything against the law?...get a life...and it won't be as Prez...

When you are a whale for a club in Vegas...they offer you free rooms for up to 3 days...a bigger whale may get 7...that's a guess...and no, I am not a whale...not even a mini-whale...but I do get the offer...HOWEVER...the heat is just too much for us...we would be in the pool from 9 to 5, with thousands of our closest friends...just not gonna happen this year...

On the course today, there was a group ahead of us...that mimicked the Three Stooges...well, that may be harsh...but, some truth to it...it was kind of fun, to watch then run all over the lot...flailing and running some more...which brings me to the comedic aces of the past...that we started talking about...Shecky Greene, Don Rickles, Dean Martin, and whoever was on the Johnny Carson Show that busted him up...are there comedians like that now?...if so, I don't know any...

The Friars are hosting the Pirates for a 3 spot, starting tonight...must wins...pull up the anchor, boys...the ship must sail...

How about this for a stat for the Open winner, Brian Harman...he made 58 of 59 putts inside 10 feet...think about that...oh my...that is incredible...

Your girl, Miranda Lambert...still stuck on telling people to try to listen to hear her warble her songs...instead of using the cell phone and take pix...my Q, is why of her?...anyhoo, she now has this thing, that she is boasting 'take tequila shots, not selfies'...clever, I guess...the more shots you take, the better she sounds...I digress...

And THAT'S the way it is, in the afternoon, 7/24/23...


Comments

Popular Posts