Finland/Sweden



Probably the best thing that has happened in the past, let's say at least 50 years...is that NATO is becoming stronger than ever
...yes, this is this grouping of Nations that trump wanted us to rid ourselves of...good lord...so, we have more and more countries bonding together to fend off...RUSSIA!...in particular, Putin...those countries that have been deemed 'neutral' are no more...or will be shortly...Finland and Sweden, who are so important to the northern waters of Europe...as I told you a few days back, Sweden is extremely fortified...much more so than I ever imagined...and the county under a brutal attack by Putin, Ukraine...is only days away from getting into this most important collaboration of Nations...surprisingly, not much is talked about this in ANY NEWS!...time to show the world, how this is going to solidify the freedom...that we need and want...

Calm down, Horse...

Also, as anticipated, the DOJ has disputed the trump's attorneys team request to delay his latest trial...in a big way...get it on...and for the life of me...the tapes that have trump talking are as damning as they get...as Chris Christie said, "I don't know if putting a past Prez in jail is a good thing..."..."but, let's see where this case goes..."...yes, I agree...but a conviction would be nice...perhaps, a boot on him...and around his neck...calm down, Horse...I just want the republicans to get on with it...and the forevers to see the light...

The trade season for those in the hunt and those not...we are on the bubble...so many rumors are out there...the one I like the most, is that AJ is seeking a quality 1B...and some RP...the ones I don't like are that we are using as bait, Soto, Hader, and Snell...arguably 3 of our best...that makes no sense whatsoever...the rest of the teams in MLB, Jimmy Crack Corn...

Snooki asked me about getting there in November for the Duck/Trojan game...yes, sir...it will happen...sounds like a beaut...the flights are cheap right now...and I have to see how many miles I have stored up...dig it, fun, right?...

You know I read about the tennis thing...Wimbledon...I have no idea who almost any of these people are...the one sport I have zero interest in...zilch...nada...love love...

So very happy that Boss did not make the jury...she was ticked...it's like what she digs...she was too enthusiastic...gotta be mellow, girl...which she is never...and now, our next 3 weeks will be back to normal...whew...

Heat Wave...Martha and the Vandellas...it is real and it is going on purnt near everywhere in the USA...yup, even out at Singing Hills...I am ready...big hat...loose clothing...sandals...water...and beer and cigars...am I missing anything?...

Comments

Popular Posts