Coming Up




The news out of the rest of the country...the unbearable HEAT!
...'this global warming is just nonsense',  so says some of my good forever friends...tell that to the folks in Phoenix...well, tell them, as they are in the hotbed of many of them trumpites...I digress...we have just started our hot season in Diego...not so much in the Marina, but east, go east my amigos, is where the 90+ is...out at Singing Hills...I'm telling you nothing that you don't already know...the news, wherever you get it, is showing the temps...their major headline...

As I am writing this am...the hurricane tabbed 'Calvin' is heading towards Maui...ah, Hawaii...always a scare point for those islands that form a state...

'Suits' has caught our eye...and are into it...Netflix...wait, should that be eyes?...another attorney type of show, that has MM in it...my, she is a beauty...and a good actress, to boot...boot?...what an odd description...

trump tried to squash the incoming indictment in Georgia...ah, no, sorry bloke, but you are gonna go thru this one, too...the election tampering...this one, caught on tape...and as damning as it gets...'just find me 11,780 votes'...how about 12 votes, unanimous, that you are GUILTY!...music to my ears...

Despite all the striking going on in Hollywood, ComicCon is going on here in Diego...starts Thursday...there are them signs up all over the Gaslamp...think we are going on a bike ride today, and will post what I see...er, we see...

Thursday, like in 2 days...Del Mar opens the hoss racing season...the track by the bay...a bodacious site, and one that sends shivers up my system...have not seen the list of jockeys scheduled to ride...I wager, often, on what jocks are in the reins...more than the horse...there is a bloke in our building, that is part owner of some of these horses...he doesn't look rich, but looks are deceiving...I don't look smart and I am ______.

The Friars are in Canada for the next set of games...ooooeeee, there is lots of talks...about trades...selling out...c'mon franchise, fire AJ...get a couple of RPers...and let Mgr Melvin call his OWN game...

I'm just reading...that Southern Europe is bracing for extreme heat, too...especially, Italy...GLOBAL warming?...not so funny, is it...

Now that all of us are in flip flop season...the Horse has a recommendation ...I have given some in the past...this, however, is the best one on the market...extreme comfort and lasts forever...well, I still have mine for going on 3+ years...Olukai...you MUST get a pair, or 2, for your own good...I even have Olukai golf shoes...they are that splendid...

According to CNBC's latest 10 states the WORST to live in...for a myriad of reasons...winning that honor as number 1...the WORST...in ALL of the USA...drum roll, please...is the state of TEXAS!...congratulations, Guv (hey) Abbott!...he just has to be the WORST governor, too...beating out Oklahoma and Louisiana, as 2nd and 3rd...WORST!...

To finish up today...Boss made this wildly intoxicating black cherry chocolate cake...and then, if I want a piece, she shames me into wanting a piece...women, I will never understand women...

Comments

Popular Posts