The Weekend Report


Yup, I ran out of sleep aides
...and I awakened at 4 am...staring at the ceiling...you ever do this?...the Boss told me to quit writhing about...I had the Jimmy Legs...fidgeting  like a fish in a frying pan...'can't you lie there just like Puddy?'...the simple answer, is NOPE!...so here I am, way way early...reading and now, writing...er, typing...

The Friars...the brain trust blew another...sort of...as they held out their star pitcher for the Rays...probably the best team in beisbol right now...and went with their worst, for the final game with the Guardians...lost em both...does that ever work?...win the games you should, is my motto...apparently, NOT the Padres brass...

One of the smart things that track coaches have done over the years...make that the one thing...just kidding, Snooki...is to develop a thing to keep their athletes, running faster, longer, jumping higher, jumping longer, throwing longer...is this idear of a PR...Personal Record...'well, I came in 3rd, BUT had my PR!'...smart...well, the Horse is borrowing that system for his golf...I have never ever had 3 straight birdies at Singing Hills before...yesterday...just proud as punch...a par 3, and then 2 par 5's...2-4-4...glory be to me...then the Dude said "I was with Gary when he had 6 straight out at Cottonwood"...shattered my aura about me head...blown right outta the water...what I thought was so cool, was now just a blip on the screen...BUT, I have my PR...

Staying in like real golf...Rickey Fowler remains in the lead in the LaLa Open...man, I am pulling for him to getter done...Rory and Xander lurking...actually, any of those 3 would suit me just fine...but, Rickey has been down and out...his win would be simply awesome...how'd Lefty do?...missed the cut...

This golf course they are playing on...the LaLa Country Club...borders Beverly Hills...not sure who all the famous peops are that have bordering houses...however, I did hear Lionel Richie, and the Playboy Mansion...Diddy's house, too...and the now deceased, Paul Newman, Bogie, and Ella Fitzgerald...

If not famous enough, one of the KFam got preggers again...

Now this is newsworthy...not that the KFam thing was not...but, the 2nd in the republicans polls, Florida's DeSantis (DF)...had to outdo the front running donny...as he was in a bar, tavern, pub...ah, something like that...that served drinks...and said the drinks were on him...and he paid...not like when trump said 'food for everyone' in that Cuban restaurant...and then he bolted without paying...

When I couldn't watch the Friars anymore...last eve...turned to some banter on MSNBC...as some attorneys were scorning the orange head...saying that is common knowledge in the circuit, that most all lawyers avoid trump...cuz, he never pays...ask for it up front, dudes and dudettes...I don't think he has any scratch...tho...

Not that we were going...but our absolute FAVORITE donut shop in Diego...was besieged by the cops...as some bloke was held up there...SWAT team all around the establishment...as he wouldn't surrender...choppers above...this is where we get the scrumptious  triple chocolate donut delight...Star Donut...alas, he finally gave himself up...no shots fired...must have run out of donuts...only here in south SoCal...

Somebody asked if I get paid for this gig...ha ha...ads?...well, I tried that, sort of...got too complicated for me...besides, who wears a Timex anymore?...

Just a wild guess, but orange is not the brightest light on the tree...bet he can't spell IQ...

You know, what would the Horse want for his Father's Day?...kind words from his son...a meal out tonight...Sycuan?...perhaps, some gambling...as we have the perfect thing for tomorrow...the Graham Nash Concert out at Humphreys...and some of Boss's bodacious monster cookies...


Comments

Popular Posts