Frozen in Time



This is one of those thought provoking entries...you may or may not want to respond
...it will NOT make you mad...so relax...the Horse was reminiscing about what happened in the past...if you have not gotten into PBS's 'Finding Your Roots', it is a must see...'famous people' who have their roots found for them...way interesting...anyhoo...triggered me brain some...this is a dream thing, that can't really happen...but, IF it did...

If you could go back into the past...FROZEN IN TIME...what would you want to see?...it can be personal, family, or something that occurred in history....thus, a wide range of choices for you...I shall start...I have TWO...

I would FREEZE the day JFK was assassinated...with all the technology we have now, and the investigative abilities...I would love to be there...the dream would be that I was at Dealy Plaza...a witness...be able to ask the police what they really know...it intrigues me so...


The other, would be to ask my parents about their historical past...go back into the roots...hear first hand what was what...I never did this while they were with us on earth...huge mistake...guess I was too busy, and never took the time to do it...

What would YOU do?...please feel free to respond...I and many of our readers, would LOVE to read them...we are all different...

Moving on...

Mike Pence, former VP, announced his candidacy for Prez...listen, kids...he had some good ideas...doubt if he has a chance to get there...but, seriously, he made some sense...

When present speaker of the House, McCarthy, was voted in...there were republicans that were hesitant to vote that way...there is now, a revolt of some, by some...to release him, and get someone else in the spot...stay tuned...

My query for at least 6 months, was where is Mark Meadows?...COS for trump...well, he has shown up...and the hot rumor is that he spilled his guts...condemning donny and others in the regime...egads, just wait for trump's tirade on Meadows...very soon...BTW, the indictment?...coming soon...

The UP and DOWN Friars were ^ yesterday...17 hits, 5 by Soto, and a W...off to Mile High to take on the Rockies...stay UP, guys...

Am late today, as we had family issues...they appear to be OK...fingers crossed...

BREAKING...my sources are saying that trump will be indicted for 'multiple counts', Friday afternoon...(speculation?)...

To finish this off...the perfect song to do so...by Cher...'If I Could Turn Back Time'...

Comments

Popular Posts