Day 2

Morning, kids...takes us a good 2 hours to actually load up and depart...made it to Long Beach and are beat...ha ha...

The Friars won one...10-0...who’d a thunk...now back in Diego vs the Nats...

Sad ending for the sub...why anyone would get into that death trap, I dunno...

Saw a terrific interview with Prez O...he is soooo smart...made me think...

When you are solo, you have inner doubts...when with others, you have confidence...a coalition has immense strengths...

Florida vs LSU...who ya got?...

You know Blazer fans, I think Dame is just days away from leaving...just a hunch...

I look at too many Ja types out there...no likea...in the upcoming NBA...

Why is RFK, Jr not getting points?...is this the Super PAC thing again?...

I saw this from republicans...Dump trump!...

Well, I wish I had...

Iranian drones used by Russia...guess where they are united...

Off to Montecito...yea!

Comments

Popular Posts