Ukraine Retaliates?

This forever WAR, that Putin started...his desire to capture Ukraine...has been no more than a nightmare...the bloodshed is beyond comprehension...the lives lost, needlessly...and now, there may have been some form of retaliation...if true...2 drones attacking the Kremlin...Russia says it was an attempt on Putin's life by Ukraine...I saw some pix...who knows where they came from...at this point...not sure exactly what Russia expected...as they have been bombing Ukraine almost daily...

The killer of the 5 in Texas... was caught...north of Houston, I think I read that...they called it a 'manhunt'...apparently so...this is a good thing...

You may be wondering what the heck?...why is Horse home?...sick, kids...ah, no, I am sick...been up since 1 and have been having tummy cramps and well, you can guess the rest...miserable...

Bad nite for 'my' teams...the Warriors got beat by the hated Lakers...booooo...and the Friars were using bats with holes in them...and lost a very winnable game to the Redlegs...sports...

Even tho I dislike them LaLa Lake guys, their scheme for the game was brilliant...Rd 2, up to you, Coach Kerr...

Tucker ( rhymes with?) Carlson...the bloke has very nasty emails emerging...no doubt the reason for his dismissal at FOX...my guess he will come out of this, with a hefty contract somewhere...anywhere, the racial divide continues...

Screen writers are walking the picket line...unionized?...I guess so...there goes all the Ryan Secrest funny lines...'Secrest out!'...

Randall Cobb to join Aaron Rodgers with them Jets?...sounds similar to when Bronk joined with Tom Terrific in Tampa, a few seasons back...how'd that work out?...a champ team...

Say it isn't so, Gwyneth...my smut time...as she let out the prowess of some famous dudes she had, well, intimate times with...naming a couple...imagine if the roles were reversed...and they rated her...something seems amiss here...'ah, she was OK, but I had better'...

So the FED keeps raising the interest rates...somehow that helps?...nobody can borrow now...or will want to...makes no bleeping sense to moi...

Did you know...the NFL schedule makers, waited until AFTER the draft, to put the thing together...and waited for the Rodgers trade to go thru...5 or 6 Jets games now on prime time...where prior, they usually got 1...

Reminding me back to me coaching days...I had a winless team...great kids, great attitudes, great workers, but my No. 1 player took the year off to go around the country and play tennis...and every team in our league had a stud...anyhoo, the local CCTV didn't have us on, once...out of 18...'We're with ya, win or tie'...

This is 'National Two Different Colored Shoes Day'....Boss did this back in her working days...and boy, did the ladies let her have it...

I think this is the 3rd time I had to cancel golf this year...yes, I will catch up on the missing sleep time today...and hope me tummy gets back to normal...

We were watching a clip of some TV moments back in time...on the Lawrence Welk Show...he had a very happy couple sing 'One Toke Over the Line'...'they' had no idea what they were singing about...cuz, it had Sweet Jesus in it...ha ha...perhaps, the Sweet Mary might have given them a clue...originally sing by Brewer and Shipley...


Peace...



Comments

Popular Posts