The Jury


The Jury now has the case...of trump's rape trial...it's up to them to deliver the verdict
...guilty or not guilty...listen, kids, I have seen the likes of OJ's trial...so, I will never think it is going to go one way or the other...regardless of evidence...this is trial number 1, with at least 2 to follow...I think...so, sit tight and see what will follow...maybe I should have called this 'The Deliberation'...

Please read my blog entry from yesterday...I published it later on in the afternoon...after I returned from my singing at Singing Hills...I felt it was poignant and RIGHT ON!...

You remember the game Pac Man?...it's what big business does to little business...the reason I say this...just read that Tempur Sealy bought up Mattress Firm for a cool $4 billion bucks...the bigs, get bigger...

Dang it all...the dreaded LaLa Lakers are doing it to the Warriors...now up 3-1, and look to moving on...the ONLY team I don't want...sure, of course, they are peaking now...GS has been average at best this season...

One of the things the guys talk about around here...why the Padres are not playing better...it can be baffling to ponder...as the talent is there...but, hitting a rock, thrown at 90+ mph, with a piece of wood...is not the easiest thang to do...so, we have to just settle down...and let the 'talent' figure it out...it will happen, I assure them...

And for the 50th straight year, the US is running out of money...shut it all down...Prez B and Speaker McCarthy are in meetings now...how to stop it...right...ongoing thing forever...it's like fixing the homeless crisis in the country...

There is the show on HULU, with a gal, with Indian descent...like from India...who goes around this country and shows what is good to eat in different cities...really interesting...we saw 2 episodes...one from El Paso and the other from Milwaukee...the thing I did not know...was how ingratiated into our USA were the Germans in that city...and they had people incarcerated during WWII, for being German...like in camps...I knew about the Japanese in Cali, well, the west coast...but not about this...

Robert DeNiro just announced he has had baby number 7...ah, what?...he is 79 years young...but, what?...were his boys still swimming, or was this an adoption?...something about that, is just plain weird...

Just an observation...Boss and I walked down to the super last nite...after dindin...to get some essentials for the last few days here, before Palm Springs...and the Horse noticed that hardly ANYONE had a full basket of groceries...well, no one did...is it possible or probable that the heavy hitters, don't shop for the week...after 7 pm?...perhaps, that's the time we should...

Well, if you have 7 kids...you would should shop all the time, I reckon...

Got to prepare for my physical exam...which means?...take a shower...


Comments

Popular Posts