The Friday Follies


The Oath Keepers founder, was just sentenced to 18 years in prison...for his part in the Coup attempt.
..call it what you want...and the thing that still gets me...the orchestrator, is still playing golf in DeSantis's Florida (DF)...free as a bird...as yet another of his pawns goes into the slammer...his vow, to pardon them all...when he gets elected, is enough to gag a maggot...yes, kids, this is what we are down to...

I have told you about our 'shelter in place'....which we were NEVER given the go ahead...well, the Diego police say they have arrested a suspect...this is good, but how about clearing the proclamation...

The Celtics had no problem with the Heat, and close the gap to 3-2...heed my warning, this is the team that could break the 150-0 sweep curse...they have the talent...next game is back in DeSantis's Florida (DF)...

The Friars in a dramatic come from behind win in DC...down in the 9th...2 outs, and Odor hits a 3 run dinger to win the game...much needed series win...off to NYC to play the damn Yankees...well, somewhere in NY...

The bologna piece, triggered some more of the era...I would just have a Miracle Whip san, if we had no bologna...true story...the reason?...well, other than no meat...was that there was this thing in the 'Hot Lunch' program...that you had to show you ate all the food on your tray...the Peas Guard, Miss Norton, would send you back to your table, until you did...well, kids, I hated peas...the ONE time I had the 'hot lunch', I was petrified to go up...stuffed them in my milk carton...and then ran like Hell...so, I never went back...she terrified me so, I was so worried I would get her as my teacher...fortunately, didn't...man, I don't know if she was good or not...but, I sure had my suspicions...

I don't know why but almost every time I read or hear about 'AI'...'Artificial Intelligence'...I think of trump...certainly not what it is, but what he says...seems artificial...made up...filled with ZERO backings...something he just made up on the spur of the moment...he can't read, write, or LISTEN...

Been told, that I write very similarly to the late Andy Rooney...well, gosh, that is a compliment...but, far from a truth...I'm also typing as fast as I think...which has improved over these 15 years...of Crazy Horse...

If you call yourself a 'dork', that is OK, but you can't call someone else a 'dork'...how about 'dick?'...you would never call yourself that...

Saw a piece, er a vid...of MTG...somehow she was at the top of the chambers in the House...asking the floor to be quiet and civil...and she was pounding the gavel...think about that for a second...she who booed the Prez on his 'State of the Union' address...anyhoo, nobody payed her any attention and the Congressionals kept on a blabbering...it was hilarious!...

Whoopi said that the downfall of society here in the USA was when American Idol began it's reign on the pixels...huh?...

42 million people are expected to travel more than 50 miles this Memorial Weekend...the numbers...well, I know our money man, JJ, is...here in Diego...way more than 50...

Gonna end with this...the word out of the DeSantis camp...he is going to unleash on trump, starting this weekend...well now, this is going to be Memorial...


Comments

Popular Posts