The Derby


I know some of youse are gonna be down on me...cuz I'm not leading with that King stuff
...ah, not a fan...it's fine for them folks, but I find it a bit, British in nature...we don't have a King...nor a royal family...and that sits well with moi...we have the Kennedys...the KFam...OK, enough of this...

The day is really about the Horse...actually, the 3 yr old horses in Kentucky...The Derby...this is a weird one, as the fav, Forte, was just scratched...for you non-horse people...that means pulled from the race...which makes the bloody thing wide open...as I did have that one as my lead on a wheeled exacta...something about Trapit Trice really intrigues me...as do 4 others...will do some more handicapping before I make my last bets...

Game 1...goes to the Friars...as we beat the long time Padre nemesis, Clay Kershaw...two home runs by Jr did it...and some solid pitching...Yu, was too grand...and the 45,000+ went home giddy...ah, most were Padre faithful...there were still a bunch of Bums fans in attendance...oddly quiet...

Boston beat the 76ers in their series...NBA...just some odious officiating in this one...now, hear me out...I could care less who wins...but Philly did get a lot of breaks...and still lost...and over yonder, the Suns beat the Nuggets, as I figured...home court...I do like how hard the guys are playing D now...well, all but the Beard in that match...he is turrible...he is real time slow motion...

trump's rape trial...have you seen his deposition?...oh my, what planet is this guy on?...I can see why his lawyers don't want him on any stand...not the brightest light on the tree...you forevers, you watching your guy?...and still are a believer?...

Bill Barr, trump's ol AG...well, ours, too...admits that he shouldn't (donny shouldn't) run for Prez again...he predicts 'horror show' if re-elected...that he will deliver 'chaos'...my fav line is this..."It is a horror show when he's left to his own devices."...there is more, but this was the best...

The Horse walked the course, again...this after the 30 hr sickness...egads, what was I thinking?...so brutally tired...still a bit off this am...old bones, right?...

This just can't be true, can it?...in DeSantis Florida, their house just passed a bill that bans Chinese citizens from owning land in that state...OMG, what are they doing?...from now on, I will call this state after the Guv...DF...of course, donny lives there...figures...

The play by play announcer in the 76er/Celtic game...and I am kind of like what?...Embiid had the rock and it was stolen by the Celtics...'they took his cornbread!'...what does that mean?...is this a racial thing?...I know these people are trying to get fancy with their commentary, but ah, what?...

As the charges are getting closer in Georgia for trump...more court time...this just in...8 alleged fake electors have accepted immunity deals to spill their guts...OK, a bit harsh...they are gonna tell what they know...about the positions they agreed to as 'fake electors'...who set them up and why...things are getting harry, kids...

International No-Diet day...c'mon...I have my annual exam on Tuesday...can I lose 20 lbs in 3 days?...



Comments

Popular Posts