Test, Test, and then Test...Again



The launch of your next republican candidates name to the list who wants to be the nomination of that party...was a disaster...no surprise...as DeSantis of Florida (DF) did it again
...he was trying to use the social media Twitter...and it turned into a debacle...couldn't get the message out right...listen, dude...you need to Test, Test, and then Test...again...before you come on the web net...let alone, he is way far down on the list of possibles...as I have said before, he is more trouble to all of us...than even donny...his rule in Florida is an exact example of what he is capable of...republicans, there are many people out there...find yourself one better than this one...which shouldn't be that hard...

I told you about our 'shelter in place' episode...really, we haven't had the 'all clear' yet...thus far, the police have no clue who he was, where he went, no nothing...at least, that's what we have been told...or, not told...told was the key word in that whole thang...

The passing of Tina Turner...83...you know, we have had a lot of 'stars' from our era, pass on lately...she was a very awesome talent...hit the stage and was magic...so much energy...

I thought I was the only one who survived via bologna, back in me youth...gosh, by so many people commenting, I was not alone...made me smile, as the Horse unraveled some great sandwiches, that I had no idea about...is it not the same 'meat' that is in hot dogs?...did this open up more commentary?...

Speaking of hot dogs...the nutritionists tout that they are so bad for you...like what isn't?...I am a big fan...simple stuff for moi...grilled, mustard and relish...no mas...beef ones, I think...turkey ones?...blasphemy...

Man, I have myself going...back in Orygun, we had these sausages called 'Octoberfest Sausages'...coupled them with macaroni and cheese...and a salad to balance the plate off...yes, I absolutely loved that...they don't have them down here in SoCal...boooooo...

Do they have Bud Light in Florida?...

Charcuteries...you know what these are?...of course you do...it is our thang...with a glass or two of vino...I bet you a quid, that there are some sausages on the platter...some cheddar cheese...grapes...crackers...fig jam...other cheeses...much more...

Golf...this is the topic for a bit...Pro Golf...as the new league of 'LIV'...54...headed up by Greg Norman, and funded mostly by Saudi $...a new brand of golf...54 holes...teams, included...which was founded to lure guys away from the regular PGA Tour...let's not go into, the fact that the Horse despises Norman...BUT, I can see guys, that are 40+ taking the outlandish cash to sign on...most can't compete with the young guns on the regular tour...Brooks Koepka (NOT 40) did so, as he was hobbled...for one...and rehabbed, and is now back to his abilities...and is still young...so he won, and won again...I don't blame the dudes...it's a lot of money, and it sets them up for life...I get it...I still think that Norman stinks...is this gonna go the same way the pro football went...when they had the AFL and the NFL?...

Survivor...still the best produced reality show on the pixels...Jam Jam won...it's such a test for people to indeed survive...vote people out and then...get their vote to win...interesting dilemma...the same sorta thing for the summer show, 'Big Brother'...nonsensical mishmash of people...who the cameras watch all day and all nite...we always say, we are not watching this year...and yet, we do...people are strange...

KK has this quote "who would want to date me?"...well, nobody I know...of course, all my amigos are 70+...

Listen basketball junkies...do NOT count out the Celtics yet...if they play up to their talent, they could do the absolute long shot of long shots...recover from 3 nil in hoops...

Speaking of Celtics...I read in the Statesman Journal, me old coaching buddy, Larry Keeker, guided his McNary High Celtics to a come from behind win in their playoffs...baseball...how old is he anyhoo?...congrats, Keek!...

Here at the home...the refrigerator...we gots nuttin in it...so, the Costco trip is on the docket...as well as a trip to Goodwill to drop off some stuff...pick up Boss's contacts in, well, outta town...wash the rig and get some petrol in it...and ?...

Truth be told...I just as well have a PB&J sandwich...chunky peanut butter and raspberry jam...my choice...


Comments

Popular Posts