Strange Brew


Don't see how I could enjoy the NBA playoffs any more than I do
...these cats are battling hard...it's not like the regular season...'Oh well'...and another day...these guys want the Champ Rings!...witness the efforts last eve in mile high Denver...exhaustion rained down...for both the Nuggets and the Lakers...in fact, the King missed a couple of gimmes...that were crucial in the defeat...ah, yes, the Lake Show is now down 2 nil...the 4th stanza was grandiose for the home team...Murray was splendid and there you go...and there goes the series to LaLa Land...where the Lake Show is undefeated in the playoffs this season...of course, they have not played the Nuggets yet...at home...

Have you been following the strange brew of the plight of the Rep from NY, George Santos?...who has made a mockery of background credentials...lying like worse than donny can or could...that bad...and the House leader wants to keep him...they need the tally for the Repubs...regardless of how off the lad is...the block votes need him....I get that...'they' are afraid they may get a Demo to replace the bloke...what I don't get is why 'they' would support trump...there are a million better Repubs out there....find her or him...

Staying in the House...the Rep Dianne Feinstein...when does age affect what they do?...may also be a point of contention for our Prez B...hey, with the republican frontrunner, trump, also...are we not going too far?...too long?...is age a problem?...'you're as young as you feel'...does that apply?...do we set age limits?...

I know I won't finish this before I take off to Singing Hills...so, I will not publish until I return...

I have returned...gosh, I had a great day on the links...an 81, and was thinking I did better than that...ha ha...then, I listened to my playing partner and he boasted he shot his age...74...arsehole...he didn't seem 7 shots better than moi...today...guess I am too self centered to notice others...

Sad news for the sporting world...the best running back in the NFL history, to me...Jimmy Brown...died...gosh, I think he was like in his late 80's...he was my fav while I was a youngin...

The Friars have got another downer...Manny has a busted bone in his hand...got hit with a pitch from them dastardly Royals...the hits keep right on a coming, and NOT in a good way...

Well, Diego lost a NFL franchise, but picked up a Pro Soccer one...and guess what?...the aforementioned Manny, is a part owner...you know in soccer, the teams score about as often as the Padres do...cut out the cynicism, Horse...

The Heat at Boston tonight...the line is like 8 for the Celts...TAKE the points, kids...

So, when I get home from golf...I clean up and watch golf...Boss not too happy with me...she will get over it...she is watching her fav, Judge Judy...who I despise...Judy, that is...PGA, as Scotty Scheffler is now leading...

Am I the only one, who doesn't give a Tinkerbell about the Little Mermaid?...

Facebook...are you one of the people who wish the 'happy birthday' to others?...I am...and what bugs me, is when I do, the recipient doesn't give a thank you...have a bad birthday...so says Bad Bunny...er, Bad Horse...

Sort of breaking...Moscow...Russia...has banned '500 Americans' from entering their country...named were Prez O...CNN's Erin Burnett...Jimmy Kimmel...missing from the list, and still welcome in their humble abode...donny trump...of course, he is...ah, who would want to go to that gosh forsaken place, anyhoo?...well, trump would...

The problem with these tough tough golf courses for the PGA T...is that even the Pros have a tendency to swear...out loud...and it's usually one word they use...the F word...perhaps, they should delay the broadcast like 5 seconds...you know, just in case...

The Washington Post ranked the top yellow cake mixes....all of youse bakers will like this...top 10...and the clear winner, they say...is the Great Value one from Walmart...for me, whatever Costco uses is the winner...

Just doesn't seem right on the National Devils' Food Cake Day...




Comments

Popular Posts