Carnage



I was just listening to a witness in the Davis, Texas murders...as he was describing the CARNAGE he came upon shortly after the brutal slayings of all those people...it was devastating...which made me cringe...if the politicians would actually see the remnants of the bodies...lying, listless, dead...mangled...might they have a different take on how they vote?...it depresses me, that those in power, continue to evade reality...if one of the murdered was a loved one of theirs, would they feel differently?...is that what it would take?...what is the number now of mass murders in the USA?...200?...for God's sake people, do the right thing...this Guv Abbott of Texas is a mess of a human...and like way too many, he represents the cast of similar humans that GUIDE our culture...we have but one vote...we need to rid ourselves of them...true?...it is obvious we can not change their thought process...like talking to many republicans...sad days...over and over...until the next mass murder which WILL occur...maybe in your neighborhood...for the sake of the country, ACT!...

Actually, I feel more deeply on this, than I am writing about...this is as diplomatic as I can be...it's time to stand up to those who line their pockets with the NRA money...CHANGE is mandatory...band together people, and VOTE these politicians OUT OF OFFICE!...

trump's Rape case...he didn't show...he offered little defense...the deposition was highly incriminating...this should be a wham bam verdict...as I have said prior, just wait now...until Georgia ramps up their case on him...very very soon...BOOM!...

What day is this for the Russian invasion of Ukraine?...how long will it take the Kremlin to rid themselves of Putin?...the whole thing is a disgrace to modern civilization...PEACE...

Sports...

A Duck, Wyndham Clark, won the Wells Fargo T...his first...beat a very game Xander Schauffle of SDSU...this should set him up, for many others...

The Bums won 2 of 3 in Diego...woulda coulda shoulda, the Friars has many opps to win 'em...lots of work to do...we are yet firing on all cylinders...travel to Minnesnowta for a set now...c'mon, men...

NBA...Warriors at the LaLa Lake Show tonight...down 2-1, a must win for GS...I would never bet these games...gots no clue...

And...

I missed this am, as I was late for the tee time...which was ungolfly early...so am posting this afternoon...please excuse my tardiness...my dog ate my homework...

And tomorrow, I have my annual physical...think I know what Shi is gonna say...the same as last year...and the year before...and the year before that...

Comments

Popular Posts