Mr. Sandman




Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream
...well, the rest is asking for a man...ah, I am thinking more generically...like really a dream...bring me some good news...the song is by the Chordettes...well, it had a bevy of singers and groups who have released it on vinyl...the Four Aces did so from the guy's side...originally published in 1954 by Vaughn Monroe and his Orchestra...a dream really meant a 'dreamboat'...you know...have I rocked your world yet?...

Sand may refer to the stuff at the Masters...as the round 2 is just about completed...high winds, thunder, and lightning brought a halt to it yesterday...with 3 trees crashing to the ground as the spectators ran for their lives...egads...Koepka, Rahm, and the amateur Bennett, in the top 3...Woods and Freddy Couples I think are gonna make the cut...for the elder generation...hip hip...

Out at Singing Hills, the wildflowers are blooming in the extreme...it is gorgeous...not so much my game...which had been decent...well, I developed some form of spaz attack in my swing...high grass started it, as our rough is as bad as you see on the pixels...why?...anyhoo, 7 shanks...count 'em...could have been more...I have had like one in 50 rounds...SEVEN!...got so bad, I was fearful of hitting any iron...call me 'Mr. Shankerdog'...I told the Boyz, don't stand to the left or right of me...at your own peril...

Believable...just as soon as Kyrie Irving lands on a team, they go south...the Dallas Mavs picked him up, and the Texan team did a nose dive, worse than a shot down fighter jet...even missed the playoffs, that includes most every franchise in the league...well, he will be gone from there...good luck to whomever lands him next...

My star sightings...newly divorcees...Tom Terrific Brady and Reese Witherspoon...are rumored to be secretly dating...I dunno, kids...this could be some of that speculation stuff...Mr and Ms Sandman...Sandwoman...something like that...this also could be hogwash, so fuggit I even mentioned it...but youse who like this sort of stuff, it is for you...my fine readers...just read deeper on this very important item, and it is indeed, a hoax...no sand in their shoes...

Resurrection Sunday...now called Easter...'he has risen'...3 days after his crucification...Jesus...do you celebrate that?...don't answer, that is just a rhetorical question...perhaps, in your family you hid eggs, colored with darker pigmentation...a basket filled with goodies?...Peeps?...which has been known to have cancerous substance in 'em,  this just released...gosh, I thought they were marshmallows...ham for dinner?...there you go...

I will say this...it was so nice to drop the lid on the Beetle...been awhile...now, I need to get the body washed...today is the day...as well as watching some of the Masters...hey, the Friars held on in Atlanta this time...as we got to Hader to actually finish off the win...whew...

You do know of my pain for Judge Judy...BUT, boy would I love to see her dealing with trump in her courtroom...just thinking about it, makes me smile...shoot, belly laugh...can't the judicial system rig this up?...prime time...

The highly controversial SCOTUS member, Clarence Thomas, has some 'splainin to do...as he just happens to be great friends with a Republican Donor, who is a billionaire...and just happened to give Thomas a luxury travel event...give...like free...cuz he's a friend...'dearest friends, Harlan Crow and his wife'...more than once...trips on Crow's yacht...on his private jet...lavish jaunts to Indonesia, New Zealand, Cali, Texas, and Georgia...gifts, I reckon...do you have friends like this?...

Really now...who shanks 7 times?...blue darters that go knee high, whizzing to the right...


Comments

Popular Posts