5+ Hours


Imagine...the former VP of the USA...subpoenaed...to a Grand Jury...to hear about his former boss...and the direction of the same...for the Coup attempt on Jan 6...as the former Prez, fought to have this interrogation STOPPED!...to no avail...Mike Pence, was interviewed for FIVE PLUS HOURS!...about his conversations with donald trump...Imagine...can he plead the 5th?...not for 5+ hours he can't...think trump was squirming wherever he is?...talking to his people in New Hampshire, I believe...

Things must be very wild in and around the bloke...as the Rape Trial goes on...at the same time...think his ears are burning?...the Horse still has this thought...that he assumes he is above all laws...he may get a slap on his wrist, but he will avoid any jail time...nobody will do this to a former president...his mantra...perhaps...but, my oh my, the evidence is piling up...we shall see...

The Friars looked lost again...and did so, losing 2 of 3 to the Cubbies...now, have a day off to travel...and have 'home' games this weekend...in Mexico City...!...what a crock...two wasted home dates for the local fans...shame on MLB...

The only NBA playoff game is in Hotlanta tonight...where the Hawks are in a win or pack their bags for the summer...if losers, how about to Mexico City to see the Padres play?...

As you can see, I am writing some of this...on Thursday eve...as I have an absurdly early tee time on Friday...hey, it's like the Kelly and Whoever Show...previously taped...

What a day for the stocks!...if you can tell me why, I will be shocked...stock shock...

Snooki informed me, he is hitting the Duck spring football game this Saturday...yup, I got no invite...just because I live 3 hours away (via Alaska), is not a good enough reason...or, maybe it is...

Absorb this...DeSantis...yea, that bloke...the Floridian Guv...who is fighting like hell with Disney World in Orlando...actually got married there...in Disney World!...well now, that explains it all...ponder this...by a Catholic Priest?...a gay Catholic Priest?...'don't say gay'...naw, can't be...BUT, he is Catholic...just, well, I dunno, but...hmmm...politics confuse me so...

The draft is soon...which I will pick this up before I golf...in the morning...

And NOW, we are live...from my office...

The draft was true to form to start off...QB's taken...then at 5, Seattle did not get one...mistake...the Colts took the QB from Florida...to the Horse, the best one in the whole thing...write this down...

Boston did eliminate the Hawks and the bags are packed...and are ready to go....

Did listen to some America vinyl last eve...man, they are good...such great harmonies...soooo many hits to choose from...

In closing, there is banter about...moving...yup, again...not sure if this real...but, talk, yes...


Comments

Popular Posts