Pitch Black



Nothing like waking up to the very eerie skies of
Pitch Black...the daylight savings is working!...there is none...just figure it out...those who do the deciding...and then, let's just go with it...no more changes...one set time and let it be...

We did NOT move down here for this rain...it is just pouring out of the darkness...a wild guess, that there are a massive amount of clouds in that sky up, well, you know...56* and enough of 'we need it'...

Speaking of the skies...balloons from everywhere, especially China, have taken up space...we send drones up near everywhere...Sputnik, is it still up there?...the Black Sea, is this the theme for the day?...black?...unintentional...Russia forces down one of our many drones...collides with?...the info is sketchy...everyone is spying on everyone else...I'd bet that the Demos have something over Mara-Lago...

The Big Dance has commenced...the 2 play in games were dang good...the Miss St/Pitt especially...two really well coached teams, that play great D...and Pitt survived as the MSU player missed a wide open 3 ball...I did do a bracket for the ESPN thang...believe me, I have no clue...and picked 'Bama and the Zags in the final...

The Bachelor was and is in it's closing stages for the season...yup, I missed most of the action this time around...but did see the producers picked a cute gal for the new Bachelorette...seems like a sweetheart...same ABC channel and we now await the dude's pick...and then we all go to Bachelor in Paradise for more of the same...isn't this exciting?...is 'cute' appropriate?...

LiLo is in lurve and now....preggers...wait, I am not sure about that...she is expecting...does that mean, that she is carrying the baby, or doing what the K Fam does?...the other thing...anyhoo, she seems happy...really...no sarcasm...

As much as I try to ballyhoo the damn Lakers, they keep winning...without the King...guess we will see them in the playoffs..dang it all...and PDX is now in a free fall...

Did watch the WBC last eve...as the Dominican team looks great...two of the Friars lead them...Soto and Manny...they beat Israel...odd seeing so many countries involved...and wonderful, at the same time...the vets say that the USA squad is the team to beat...

You weather experts out there...I read that we have 70% chance of rain...does that mean 70% of the area is getting rain, or that the chosen area has a 70% chance of it?...there is a difference...

The stocks...what the ?...yesterday a banner day, and why?...the 2 banks closing...and the early talk this am, the stocks will take a hit...why today and not yesterday?...makes no sense...

After searching thru the 'restricted flight balls' thang...it's only for the pros...the amateurs (hacks) are unaffected...

Does your cell phone do this?...change from light to dark?...I will confess, I am a bit slow on picking up them new fangled ditties...you iPhone dudes, did you get the 14's?...worth it?...

A couple of years back, I get me a real camera...set it up, so when I take pix it goes into my CLOUD...right to my pix on me computer...then shelved it...now, the Horse is taking it back out...'he is taking it out'...gonna start me a journey of shot taking...once this damn rain, goes away...

When YOU say you wrote a book...did YOU really do it?...or did you have a ghost writer do it for you?...but, YOU get the credit for it...trump wrote a book...but, he had a GW do it for him...the Jenner girls used a GW...how about Paris?...man, it takes a lot to write a book...a lot of time...lot of patience...lot of revisions...spelling?...c'mon...I did it once...started many others...but lost interest...I type poorly...that slows things up...shoot, it takes me a couple of hours what I do as is...imagine...

Yup, stocks opened down a bunch...

So this is True Confessions Day...I confess that the Horse HATES the rain...


Comments

Popular Posts