I Gotta Beef



The NCAA D-1 Hoops...I gotta beef with the selection committee...now, you may think it's cuz I have a fave left out...nope...it's their apparent disregard for the results of the leagues's playoffs...conference playoffs...where TWO of their number ONE seeds LOST...they should not be a #1 seed...otherwise, why on earth do the conferences play them?...listen NCAA...wait until the conference playoffs are done...and THEN you pick the best 4 of 'em...not that hard...Houston and Kansas both got handled easily, and should NOT be the ones...no prob with them #2's...

I gotta beef with the importance of the Oscars over the Emmys...we, the common people, watch the Tele much more than the big screen...in fact, tell me how many of the nominated films you saw this year?...right, me too...and I gotta beef with the lady who wore the white veil and sat in the audience...imagine getting the tix behind her...light my fire, light my fire...back to the Emmys...some of these series we watch, are far SUPERIOR to a one time flick...

I have no beef with the way Scottie Scheffler destroyed the field at the Players...he was dominant, and hit the shots needed...over and over...the rest of the dudes, were playing for the $, 2nd and 3rd...which is quite nice, by the way...

BTW, I choke on nickel bets, imagine for a million bucks...

Tickle me Elmo...the LaLa Lakers lost to the Knickerbockers in LA...

Sorry son, but I have seen zero innings of the WBC...in fact, I don't even know where to find them on the tele...

2 banks have failed, and Prez B will comment on this, this am...what's going on?...

In Germany we all can swim topless at the pools...shoot, I been doing that for years...

Did Goober ever find a steady lady friend?...

How many Emmys did Charlies Angels win?...

Was there a sequel to 'My Boyfriends Back?'...by the Angels, just not Charlies...

Where's the beef?...recall that commercial?...(Wendy's)...

Who eats a square burger?...

They don't make comedic quiz shows like that 'Hollywood Squares'...anymore...

What is the perfect makeup of a burger, ah meat?...80/20?...90/10?...some of youse that are granolas only have plant based...some even turkey patty peops...that's not a burger, lady...I give up...

Some say it's all about the bun...some say the sauce...some the tomato and lettuce...and cheese...

It's dark out and the Horse has to get going to the golf course...somethings just not right about this...


Comments

Popular Posts