Dr Pepper Nite



You know it, up at 10, 2, and 4...the awful Dr Pepper Nite...the Horse knows better...should have taken a sleep aide...as we wallow in a weepy wet weather pattern this evening in SoCal...this has been the worst since we moved...throw in a miserable day at work...ah, golf...and not due to the way I played, which was OK...but other circumstances, which I can't or won't, go into...

Somehow turned into a CNN interview of the comedian and sometimes political humorist, Bill Maher...he says he is in the middle of the spectrum, but that has to be part of his schtick...his distaste for trump, is fun for me...the listener...and donny abhors the man...often mentioning him in his rants...all good...I am not going to make this about trump...Maher is an interesting dude, and that's it...

Unrest in PDX...as the Blazers squandered yet another lead...in their quest for a playoff spot...the only time the 76ers led, was at the final buzzer...drat...and the LeBron less Lake Show won again...hate 'em...think that LA will get in, and the TB's will not...

The Oscars are this weekend...the prize for the pretty people...sounds ornery...the winners have a way of making this such an earth shattering moment...in reality, please name me who won last year...I like the comedic host and that's about it...

Is there a team that has more players in the WBC than the Padres?...I don't think so...if you are going to see the Friars in the Cactus, you are witnessing the 'prospects'...

Yesterday, I said the tragedy at the Jehovah's Witness Church, it should have been Hall...sorry...

I'm not sure of how accurate one of my sources is...the NY Post...but, this am, their lead is that the NY Police Dept is losing officers at a record pace...truth?...

A concern...when one of the top 20 banks the USA closes it's doors...we need to be aware of what is happening...is this unique or a trend to be?...the stock market was wary, too...because of this...

Lord, it is March and the weather is turrible...even going to rain some in the desert...blasphemy!....

So this Sunday we switch to daylight savings time...is this the good one, or the bad one?...spring forward?...what spring?...

Oatmeal Nut Waffles Day...what?...who has oatmeal and waffles?...the nuts, I reckon...

As we traverse into Padre baseball season...I put my gear somewhere....and can't find 'em...right beneath my Duck gear, wherever that is...

Looking out my window, ah, where's the ark?

Comments

Popular Posts