Punxsutawney Phil




This Groundhog Day is all a sham, right folks?
...c'mon...I gots a bridge to sell ya for a mere $5 thousand bucks...so cuz the city of Punxsutawney (Pennsylvania) has this groundhog that sees it's shadow, the REST of the country has to bare the bad news?...6 more weeks of winter?...iff (math terms) there was a San Diego Steve, we would always have 6 more weeks of winter...don't you fall for this, you very wise forevers...wait, I think I have told them that, for at least 6 years...and they still won't listen to moi...listen, kids, we don't like the critters...try to rid ourselves of them....just ask Corky!

If YOU are not a golfing junkie...the one golf tourney you may enjoy, is the clambake at Pebble Beach, where the 'stars' play right along side the pros...all week...not just one day, as most of the other T's do...that is going on today...these 'stars' are different than the ones who are the 'stars' of Dancing With the _____....well, some are...Bill Murray leads the cast and most peops have fun watching this...

Yes, there is some tie in with Groundhog's Day and Murray...Sad Sack...recall that comic character?...does it still exist?...

I renewed my GHIN for the year...and the smart arse at the club wanted to know why I would want that?...you see, the Horse has retired from real golf tourneys...my answer was quick and full of reality "I don't know why'...just cuz...speaking of at the links, another of my playing partners wanted to debate CD's...c'mon bro...they 'all' have them somewhere...the diff is that 'they' didn't try to hide them...I guess that is a diff...

True story...yesterday on the 10th hole...I was about to hit me 3rd shot on the par 5...117 yards...my perfect punch 9 iron...and right in the crunch time of striking the rock, a bird chirped so loudly, it made me flinch and I chunked my shot...I looked up into the tree to see the varmint, and Lordy what did I see?...Patrick Reeds ball...I kid you not...

How can this be?...Boebe and MTG at odds?...thunk they were two peas in a pod...cat fight?...

'Hunters' is now showing season 2...you must be very keen at picking up innuendos...as this will knock your socks off trying to figure out what is going on...Prime...the Boss and I are a tad bit bewildered...

There are days that sarcasm runs my world...perhaps, ruins it...I dunno...the idea of two teams trading for a coach, with players...seems odd, right?...

Well, you are going to have to excuse me...I need to go study the dictionary for awhile...we are hosting a huge 'Balderdash Tourney' tomorrow...and the Horse is undefeated....

Comments

Popular Posts