Prez Day


This day is for the Prez, er Presidents, of our USA...I am especially singling out Prez Biden and Carter...for Prez B on his surprise visit to Ukraine, today...and Prez C for his humanity, as he is in hospice...for many years, I thought the day was for special discounts on goods...and for the day off...right?...will never honor trump, as he was our biggest mistake...you knew I would add that...

Odd broadcast of the NBA all star game...we had no audio of the hosts...and from what I saw, there was zero competition in the ‘game’....either...a farce...turned it off and watched Toriano dominate the Blue Coats...again, you who really know me, can understand that...

We are so sick...Half Moon is out there, but we are sequestered in Cosmo...cough cough cough...I think we should abort, but Boss says we should stay the course...my vote is not as big as hers...we stay...

Rahm...eventually the auto correct will recognize his name...won the LA Open...hit shots when he had to...

Facebook, er Meta, wants to charge for authenticity...will charge...is going to charge...does charge...

Not sure what TikTok is...does it cost?...is it one of those stream thangs?...

Where’s the Daquil?

Comments

Popular Posts